“Great old fashioned hamburger!”

C-Js Butcher Boy Burgers
Ranked #1 of 100 Restaurants in Russellville
Russellville, Arkansas
“Great old fashioned hamburger!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

If you want a hamburger that's made like they were years ago, stop by CJ's. They grind their own meat, make their own fries, cut up their veggies for the burger…like I said, they're made the old fashioned way. They're dripping when you pick them up…they're the best burger on I40!

• Visited May 2014

“Loved every bite! We drove many miles. Hamburger was thick and yummy. Fries were great!”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Great we loved every bite. very clean and staff very friendly. Hamburgers were large and thick. French fries best ever.

Huron, Ohio
“Great burger and fries...”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Great old diner look with homemade/fresh burgers and fries. For the same price as the fast food giants best competition, support the locals. You won't be disappointed. I'll stop again when work brings me to/through Russellville, AR again. Great, friendly service too.

Huntsville, Alabama
“Super World Class Burgers and Food”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

C-J’s Butcher Boy Burgers I-40 Exit 83, across from the Superstop gas station. Burgers are all they do and they know how to do them right. Reminds me of a 5 Guy’s burger joint but only better. Burgers are cooked to order with fresh ground beef, not frozen patties and topped off as you like them. Good place to stop for on the road food. 2803 N Arkansas, Russellville, AR 479-968-2300. If you pass this place you’re a fool!!

• Visited May 2014
Mountain View, Arkansas
“Not crazy about it”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

The buns are large, but the meat is thin and extremely greasy. Don't get me wrong. I love a good, greasy burger, but these were too greasy. And the patties were so thin they fell apart. The fries were homemade. They reminded me of how my grandmother made fries. They were tasty, but again greasy. All the grease made us sick.

I give it a B-/C+ because it did taste good. it just felt bad...