“Very nice”

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Very nice”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Spent two nights here last weekend. The room was very clean and comfortable. My room was on the I-40 side but road noise wasn't that bad. The noise maker provided in the room was a definite help. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have found in my travels. The only drawback to my stay was the smoking area just outside the entrance. There was always a smoke smell and, since I am sensitive to smoke, it bothered me each time I passed the area. The complementary breakfast was satisfactory. Sausage was better than most but the biscuits were a little old, dried out, and hard. Other items were about average for motel breakfasts. I now have another choice when in this area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Hitmysmoke
Dusti Y, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Thank you for telling us about your stay! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed a clean and comfortable room. We recently put the noise makers in the room to help those who are sensitive to noise and to ensure each person had a peaceful nights sleep. Please accept my apologies for the smoke smell you encountered. We have the smoking area to accommodate guests who smoke because our guest rooms are 100% non-smoking. I will look into this and see what we can do about the placement of it. Thanks again and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Smithville, United States
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Everything was wonderful during my stay. I usually stay at Hampton Inns & this was very comparable. I was pleasantly surprised. Every staff I encountered was friendly & professional. The rooms were excellent & very clean. They have great amenities & awesome breakfast. I would definitely recommend!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your wonderful review about your stay! I'm so glad to hear that you gave La Quinta and chance and were pleased with your experience. Thank you for recommending us to others. We look forward to seeing you again if your travels bring you back into the area!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Great hotel in a convenient location. We had a dog because we were doing a lot of hiking in the nearby parks. The fact they took pets was why we chose LaQuinta and we will definitely stay here again when in Arkansas.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! I'm happy to hear that you enjoy La Quinta's pet policy. We know how important animals are to their owners and we are glad we can accommodate them. Stop by and see us again soon!
Sheridan AR
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Great Staff. They are very friendly and helpful. LOVE the beds. One of the most comfortable beds I have every slept on !! Rooms are new & updated . Very clean . Breakfast is very good and the menu changes so you are not always having the same thing . They always have snacks in the evening. Excellent location.

Room Tip: Any room is great. !!!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Dusti Y, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience here! I'm glad you enjoyed our Simmons Beautyrest Mattresses. We have the number to call to order the exact mattress available at the front desk if you ever wish to order one. Be sure to give us a call the next time you are passing through!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This hotel was very nice and clean I will recommend anyone to this hotel will revisit and request the same hotel room... Very friendly staff and the manager's night is so great. I will enjoy staying at this hotel from now on.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for telling us about your stay! Make sure to call the front desk directly if you have any special requests on your return visit. That way we can personally do our best to ensure you get exactly what you want. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Reviewed 27 April 2014

A return visit for our family and this LaQuinta has become our "go to" spot. Large room (with separate bedroom for kids who go to sleep earlier than Mom and Dad), great breakfast, and clean. Perfect for lodging while visiting family nearby. Friendly staff and other guests too! Just a very homey atmosphere--for VERY good price.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoy your stays with us everytime! We know that consistency is very important to return guests and we strive to ensure every guest has a wonderful time each time they are here. It sounds like you were comfortable in one of our king suites. I find them perfect for couples traveling with small children because the door to the bedroom shuts and there is a TV in each room so everyone is happy. We can't wait to see your family the next time you are in the area! Thank you for the wonderful review!
Madison, Alabama
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I travel to Russellville to visit friends and family, but always choose to stay at a hotel so I have my privacy, and come and go as I please. I'm a Platinum Elite Member with Marriott, so I have stayed at the Fairfield Inn in Russellville. My latest trip I decided to forget about my Marriott points and stay at the LaQuinta Inn & Suites. I stayed there once before and had a good experience so figured I would try it again. I've decided now that this is the best, and most comfortable place to stay in Russellville since I've tried the others. I always try to give fair and honest reviews to give travellers as much information to make a decision. The LaQuinta has excellent, friendly staff, and is very clean which is important. I find that their beds are the most comfortable as well as good pillows. The rooms are spacious with a very large flat screen TV, wifi, and everything you need for a comfortable place to stay. I enjoyed their free breakfast especially since they had biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausage, waffles, and whatever you need. They do have an evening happy hour, but I was always out with family or friends so I missed it. A big plus is the fact that you can walk to several restaurants within a block, or across the parking lot. For those who like Cracker Barrell, you're in luck because you can walk to it if you like. There is a Ruby Tuesday across the parking lot with a very good selection of food and salad bar. Just down the street is a Chinese Buffet, and Mexican Restaurant which were both good, and always busy. The hotel is the perfect spot if you have students at Arkansas Tech University. Just off I-40 it's the perfect location to take a scenic drive up Hwy 7 also. I highly recommend the LaQuinta Inn in Russellville for your next stay if passing through, or visiting.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Thank your for such a detailed review of our property! I'm so happy to hear that you have decided to make La Quinta Russellville your new home away from home when visiting family members in the area. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in town. Safe travels!