“Pretty good. ”

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
Atlanta, Georgia
“Pretty good. ”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Hotel was newer and clean. Regular people staying here. Baseball teams, business people, etc. They clean up nicely. Lots of parking. Next to a few restaurants. I would stay here again. Bed was comfortable. Shower was good. Staff was nice. Quiet.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dusti Y, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us while visiting Russellville! We're lucky to have a great variety of restaurants within walking distance of our hotel so out of towners can easily find something the whole family will enjoy. Please stop by again the next time you are traveling!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Wonderful room for the price. The room we had was very quiet. Very updated. Lots of room to move around. Two TVs in the room. Privacy door between the bedroom area and the living room area. Breakfast in the morning was great. Coffee was very good. Would definitely stay again!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! It sounds like the room you were in was one of our suites, which are perfect for familes with small children or any travelers who want a little more room than a standard room offers. Thank you for sharing your experience! We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Katy, United States
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I was pleasantly surprised how nice this hotel was, they had a great breakfast and accommodated my pet without charging me extra. I was in town for a funeral and was not really wanting to stay at a hotel, but was glad that I did. The front desk employee was so nice and helpful. I reserved 3 rooms and the employee did his best to get us all together on short notice. I just walked in without reservations and was able to get my company's corporate discount without any problems.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I'm glad our rooms we're comfortable for you and your family. The next time you are in the area, please give us a call!
Cedar City, UT
Reviewed 28 May 2014

On a return to UT from Memphis in March we stayed at the La Quinta in Russellville, which was our first stay at this particular property.
The rooms were spacious, with large bath, very clean, good beds and nice linens. The staff were very friendly.
We often prefer La Quintas as they're pet friendly with no additional pet charge or deposit and this one is especially nice.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dusti Y, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Thank you for staying with us! I'm happy to hear that you and your pet enjoyed your time spent here. Please give us a call the next time you are in the area!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Only one night, but was pleased with cleanliness. Great location near many restaurants . Didn t use pool but it looked clean and welcoming. Have stayed in La Quintas in the South and have not been disappointed.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your continued loyalty to the La Quinta brand. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you pass through. Safe travels!
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Spent two nights here last weekend. The room was very clean and comfortable. My room was on the I-40 side but road noise wasn't that bad. The noise maker provided in the room was a definite help. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have found in my travels. The only drawback to my stay was the smoking area just outside the entrance. There was always a smoke smell and, since I am sensitive to smoke, it bothered me each time I passed the area. The complementary breakfast was satisfactory. Sausage was better than most but the biscuits were a little old, dried out, and hard. Other items were about average for motel breakfasts. I now have another choice when in this area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Hitmysmoke
Thank you for telling us about your stay! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed a clean and comfortable room. We recently put the noise makers in the room to help those who are sensitive to noise and to ensure each person had a peaceful nights sleep. Please accept my apologies for the smoke smell you encountered. We have the smoking area to accommodate guests who smoke because our guest rooms are 100% non-smoking. I will look into this and see what we can do about the placement of it. Thanks again and we look forward to serving you in the future!
Smithville, United States
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Everything was wonderful during my stay. I usually stay at Hampton Inns & this was very comparable. I was pleasantly surprised. Every staff I encountered was friendly & professional. The rooms were excellent & very clean. They have great amenities & awesome breakfast. I would definitely recommend!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your wonderful review about your stay! I'm so glad to hear that you gave La Quinta and chance and were pleased with your experience. Thank you for recommending us to others. We look forward to seeing you again if your travels bring you back into the area!