“Great Stay”

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
Pittsburgh
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 21 September 2009

Spent 20 nights, New property; great beds, staff was always willing to help and do anything to make you comfortable. Morning breakfast was a nice addition. Best place in Russellville. Having Ruby Tuesdays across parking lot was a nice benefit.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Georgia
Reviewed 22 August 2009

Nice, clean, new motel. An excellent breakfast bar, with a variety of food choices.
Staff was friendly and helpful. My family enjoyed our stay here on the way to
Oklahoma City and we booked a room for our return trip.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
Atlanta
Reviewed 21 July 2009

This is the best hotel in Russellville by far. I travel every week on buisness, so I stay in a lot of hotels. They had a wonderful breakfast. I was there 4 days and never got tired of the menu. One morning I had biscuits and gravy, the next waffles, then bacon and eggs. There are HUGE flat screen tv's in the rooms, and everything was SPOTLESS! It is a brand new hotel and you can still smell the paint! They allow pets as well, which I love. I was there on business so I didn't get to bring along mine, but it would be great for anyone going just to visit. The staff was some of the best I've dealt with, very proffessional and caring. When I checked in I realized I had forgot running shoes. Since I was go to be travleing for the next couple of weeks, I called the front desk to see if they could recommend a place where I could just buy some more. Not only did the young woman behind the front desk find me a place, but she called and had them set me back the brand that I wanted in my size until I could get there to pick them up! She also recommend a beautiful place I could do my morning run. Fabulous hotel service!

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
lq6332gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this review, 23 November 2009
Thank you AtlantaFengo for your feedback! We pride ourselves on our customer service, so I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed it. Assisting customers in their every need is our number one goal. We hope to see you back again soon!