“Great stay at Russellville AR”

Days Inn & Suites Russellville
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
Fair Grove, Missouri, Usa
“Great stay at Russellville AR”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Breakfast was very good and I ruined my diet. Employees were very helpful and courteous. I would look forward to my next stay. Pool was clean and warm. Grand-daughter had lots of fun also. My wife and i shopped while my grand-daughter visited with other grand parents. The shopping was good and it was nice to have a nice room to go back to each day. My wife is seeing impaired and the staff was very helpful at assisting her at all times.

Room Tip: Continue the good work!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Mike_P109, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for saying so many nice things about our property! I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!! Mostly pool and breakfast. I think once in a while its ok to ruin our diet!! Give us a call when you in town, we will be glad to serve you again!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Lawton, Oklahoma
Reviewed 3 December 2013

short review, got to go home see my family on thanksgiving. Some were staying at this hotel and let me sleep over one night. Staff told me about the review that I could do and I usually dont do these but since its thanksgiving and I will probably never do another because Im to lazy, why not. This hotel had spacious rooms and nice pillows that i wanted to steal... the military never offered comfy rooms when I was in training as a kid. The pool was great to relax in, just a little cold for an indoor though. Breakfast was my favorite. Food, good food is always a plus. Appreciate good service and good workers. jesus, good job man. I'll recommend the hotel to friends bro.To management, great place.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank james r
Thank you so much for telling us about your experience at our hotel! It sounds like you really enjoyed your stay, I'm so glad you found us accommodating. We're very lucky to have a team that truly enjoys their jobs and making guests happy. Please give us a call or stop in if you are ever in the area again!
Stillwater
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I stay at this hotel whenever I am anywhere near Little Rock because of the location and because it is so clean and the staff so friendly. Once again, not disappointed. Had to change rooms and it was done quickly and happily! Everything works. Breakfast what you would expect!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank jplos000
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We know how important it is to be consistent to our guests, I'm so glad that was reflected during your returning stay with us. We are so lucky to have such a good desk and housekeeping staff and we have been trying out some new items at breakfast so I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it! We will be more than happy to accommodate you again!
Poteau, Oklahoma
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Great stay I highly recommend- excellent breakfast and friendly service- will be the only place I stay in Russellville Arkansas. Rooms were beautiful and clean and lobby was a knock out, they helped us with local information on dining and hours

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Mike_P109, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
I am thrilled to know that you were pleased with our hotel in every aspect!! I'm so glad you found us accommodating, and will be back again. We're very lucky to have a team that truly enjoys their jobs and making guests happy. Once again, I am truly thankful for the wonderful feedback!