“June 2014”

Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
Reviewed 24 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GM38806, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Mr. Minesh Patel went and his staff went for beyond the extra mile for their guest, My husband and I along with 3 young grandsons (ages 5, 6 & 7) were visiting my elderly father in Russellville along our way on vacation. I lost an envelope containing $500.00 in cash. I back tracked where we had been and called the police department reporting the lost money. I was devastated! Mr. Patel and his staff were so sympathetic. Mr. Patel told me he would make contact with the Mexican Restaurant we had been to. The day after we left Russellville, I received a phone call from Mr. Patel saying the envelope had been found. OMG - I could not believe this! Mr. Patel went out of his way and sent a money gram from WalMart in order for us to receive the money. Thank you so much!!!!! There are wonderful and kind people on this earth. Mr. Patel, I will always stay at the Days Inn in Russellville!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
GM38806, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

I am so glad that Mike was able to help you! He and the entire staff go out of their way to ensure that each and every guest is taken care of during their stay with us. I hope the rest of your vacation went smoothly, and that you return to Russellville, you will again allow us to be your home away from home.

Best Wishes!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GM38806, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GM38806, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GM38806, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I had to make a detour on one of my trips back from Mississippi, and ended up here for the night. I was amazed the minute I walked in the door. The front desk staff got me checked in quickly, and up to my room. As soon as I laid down on the bed, I did not want to get up. The room was very clean, and I liked the decor of the entire hotel. I slept very well at night, and woke up to a refreshing breakfast and hit the road. I didn't have much time to look around, as I was pretty tired, but it appears that the manager takes pride in this property, and wants his guests to feel welcome.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
GM38806, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! Our entire staff works hard to ensure that our guest's are comfortable and it is great when guests take the time to let others know about their experience. I will be sure to share your review with our staff, and hope you will return in the future.

Best Wishes!