“General manager needs replaced” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn & Suites Russellville

Days Inn & Suites Russellville
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Russellville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Natchitoches, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

Mr. Minesh Patel went and his staff went for beyond the extra mile for their guest, My husband and I along with 3 young grandsons (ages 5, 6 & 7) were visiting my elderly father in Russellville along our way on vacation. I lost an envelope containing $500.00 in cash. I back tracked where we had been and called the police department reporting the lost money. I was devastated! Mr. Patel and his staff were so sympathetic. Mr. Patel told me he would make contact with the Mexican Restaurant we had been to. The day after we left Russellville, I received a phone call from Mr. Patel saying the envelope had been found. OMG - I could not believe this! Mr. Patel went out of his way and sent a money gram from WalMart in order for us to receive the money. Thank you so much!!!!! There are wonderful and kind people on this earth. Mr. Patel, I will always stay at the Days Inn in Russellville!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GM38806, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
I am so glad that Mike was able to help you! He and the entire staff go out of their way to ensure that each and every guest is taken care of during their stay with us. I hope the rest of your vacation went smoothly, and that you return to Russellville, you will again allow us to be your home away from home.

Best Wishes!