“Nice and clean place to stay.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Russellville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Russellville
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
Texas
“Nice and clean place to stay.”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My wife and I stayed here in October 2013. We stayed one night as part of a group motorcycle ride into Arkansas. The property was very close to I40. It was well lighted, secure, and well maintained. The king bed was very comfortable. The room had a small refrigerator and microwave. There was a breakfast area off the lobby that was attended by a young woman that kept everything clean and filled. Overall, we had a very pleasant experience.

Room Tip: Our room faced the north, and there were very bright lights for the parking area. Maybe the other si...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jerry A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
wellington, fl
Reviewed 28 September 2013

One guy was being trained on the front desk by a really nice, efficient guy who noted that we were Marriott Rewards members and upgraded us to a large room with its own sofa room and TV and it had a CD player (cool)...the bedroom itself was large enough and the towels & linens were great....we had a wonderful nite's sleep. I'd totally recommend this Fairfield.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank gypsybaker
Aubrey, Texas
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I stayed at this Fairfield Inn overnight recently while visiting accounts with my boss. Russellville doesn't have too many options, and I don't think that I would have stayed here for more than 2 nights, but for a one-night business trip, it was just fine. I will say that my room did smell a lot like someone had smoked in it previously, but it wasn't bad enough for me to request a different room.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Rooms were very much on the small side. First night stayed in room with two double beds and I thought the room was really small. Next night stayed in room with one King bed with no sofa or sitting area at all. Only one small club chair and the room was full. I had forgotten how small a double bed was.....definitely not queen-sized! I guess when you're in the business of renting out rooms, maximum $ is made when rooms are smallest....wonder when they will lower the ceiling heights to 6' so you can fit just one more floor in the same footprint of the building. Better keep quiet on that one, that's probably next on the list to implement! On the positive note, rooms were very clean and modern and staff was very accommodating. I thought it was a little on the pricey side for the space allotted.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank mbfinley
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I have stayed here few times and have found that the quality of service has gone down. Front desk staff is rude and dishonest. I have compliant to the managers as well but no improvement or apologies. Their non smoking rooms smell like tobacco. The air conditioner noise is so loud that I could not sleep. I will never stay here again and would recommend not give your bussiness to dishonest people.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Qaisarkhan99
Reviewed 4 June 2013

The staff was very rude and unwelcoming. Did not smile. Dishonest about room rates and charged us twice. Would not send me receipts. Tried to charge us for smoking when the entire hallway reeked of cigarettes upon checkin. Our bed by the window smelled like ash. GM admitted she was new in position and was rude abd unhelpful. Front desk staff was incompetent and dishonest. Housekeeper told us to say our rooms were dirty so they would comp our stay. Very strange and inhospitable experience. Should rebrand soon before marriott's name is ruined.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Instantkarma500
Madison, Alabama
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Just spent two nights at the Fairfield Inn in Russellvillewhile visiting with family and friends. This was my first time at this property, and I wanted to stay there to review it. I've stayed at the LaQuinta there, but since I'm a Platinum member with Marriott, I used my points to stay this time. The first impression at check in was very good. The two young ladies working the desk were wonderful, One made a great impression, Courtney, and went out of her way to ensure we were completely happy. The other young lady was wonderful as well, but I didn't get her name. They upgraded us to a jacuzzi suite, and the room was spacious, with a very comfortable king bed, two flat screen TVs, a large bathroom with a walk in shower and jacuzzi tub. In addition, there was a small refrigerator and microwave which were very convenient. We didn't sample the breakfast only because we slept in both mornings. The location is great and close to several restaurants to include Ruby Tuesday's, Cracker Barrell, IHOP, and others. If you are there for Lake Dardanelle, or Arkansas Tech, this is the place to stay. Right off I-40 and Hwy 7 it is the perfect location for seeing the sights, and Russellville is a wonderful city. I'll be returning in May, and have already made reservations for my next visit. The only reason I didn't rate it a 5 was the maid. She failed to replenish our towels and kleenex, and didn't do much more than make the bed. I reported it to Courtney, and she took care of the problem. The result, was no tip for the maid the next day. Would I recommend this hotel, you bet.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple