Stayed here for one night while here on business. Rooms are nice and the hotel is set farther from the interstate than the cheaper hotels in town, so it's quieter. Complimentary breakfast was billed as a hot breakfast, but it wasn't. The biscuits and gravy and the eggs were room temperature at best and the bacon was fairly pathetic looking. Monday evening reception included "appetizers" consisting of popcorn and cookies along with beer or wine with a two drink maximum. Not too bad for the area as the other hotels seem to offer the same thing, with the same limit. Noticed the "special offer" here for free parking, which indicates they at least read this; it's a bit disingenuous since it's a simple parking lot no different than the ones adjacent to other hotels in town, none of which charge for parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have just finished a complete remodel of our hotel. The interior has all new furnishings and an updated breakfast buffet bar. We offer hot and cold items for breakfast. We have free cookies out every afternoon beside the coffee bar. We are a short distance to Arkansas Tech University. There are many eating places nearby our hotel. These are within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Russellville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Russellville
- Fairfield Russellville
- Russellville Fairfield Inn