“Biker Friendly, Reasonable & Clean - great combination” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Park Motel Russellville

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Russellville
Park Motel Russellville
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
Gladewater, Texas
“Biker Friendly, Reasonable & Clean - great combination”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2011

Older motel that was a very good price, the room was clean, the service was very courteous and caring, very biker friendly. It was a little ways across town so quiet but very easy to get to and to get back out to any given destination.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
9 Thank kw1722

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2011

The rates were very reasonable. It's the perfect place if you're looking for an inexpensive place to stay that is clean and has the basic amenities. I visited Russellville to visit my cousin that goes to Arkansas Tech University. Obviously, it's not a 10 star hotel on a tropical island, but it is a well maintained safe and peaceful environment.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
12 Thank JMcreason
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2011

Exceptional for the price paid. I reserved a room, not knowing how it would be. When I entered the room, I was very satisfied with my choice. The bed was exceptional and comfortable. I literally slept like a baby, very peacefully, and almost lost track of time in the morning when it was time to check out. Location was convenient. About 5 minutes away from anything in Russellville. This hotel is a bit different to the usual, but in a positive way. It was clean, had the right amenities, remarkable price, and very good service from the staff. The attendant at the desk helped me fax some documents to my work and was kind enough to help me find a hotel for my next destination! I felt like I was at home.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
10 Thank sgregorian
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2011

Well, lets start off with the most important thing: Customer Service. The owners were a couple who were down-right rude our entire stay. They treated us like we were scum. Admittedly, I am no millionaire, but it was uncalled for. Our television didn't even work, and when we asked for someone to fix it, they yelled at us like we had broken it after only being in the room for 5 minutes. Some of my wife's nightgowns went missing during our stay (even though I kept the door constantly locked). Even though I had just gotten off of work, I would get kicked out every day for them to "clean" our room. This "cleaning" lasted roughly an hour and a half. That is when some of our items went missing. The whole room was in obvious disrepair, and we had to spend hours of our own time cleaning and sanitizing the whole place. The walls of the showers are horrible and thin. The tile was bubbled, and while setting down a bottle of shampoo, it slipped, and literally broke through 4 of the tiles that were not backed by anything. The best part is that the hotel charged us $200 for that after we left. Horrible stay. If you stay there, bring your own safe.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jharrison72
Beebe, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2010

The room was nice and roomy. Bed was very comfortable. A nice big screen tv. Plenty of pillows, lots of towels, and generally a surprisingly pleasant stay. I travel alot and this hotel matches up with some of the larger chain hotel in terms of room quality and comfort, so i would definitely recommend others to stay here because the price of staying here was extremely reasonable compared to other places in the area.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
9 Thank DavidVanDiemen
Van Buren, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2010

Rate was only $40 and the room was actually very nice! Location was good near a movie theatre and bowling alley, which is where we dropped off the kids in the evening. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. This hotel is one of those rare finds. We would highly reccomend others to stay here.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
9 Thank MedicalProf3421
Wellington, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2010

When i arrived to the hotel i was introduced by a friendly lady who told me of the services that was offered like iron, fax and photocopying, wireless internet which may be of assistance and was taken to my room. The room turned out to be very cozy. Everything was clean. I stayed there for 3 night and had little to complain about. I would recommend this place.
I was here on business and the location was great. Close to hospital and close enough to a number of restaurant ranging in all kinds of food....thai, Chinese, Italian, etc.
I paid only 45 dollars per night and i was satisfied with my stay. All basic requirements were met and i will return next year when i have my 2nd conference.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business