“Friendly Staff”

Super 8 Russellville
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The bed was awesome. As stated elsewhere there were only smoking rooms available and we were exhausted so we stayed. Non-smokers like me really do notice the smoke but we made do and we slept well. :-)

Room Tip: We did not use the pool or have kids to do kids activities. We got into Russelville late and only sm...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
S8RSVL, General Manager at Super 8 Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Thank you for choosing the award winning Super 8 of Russellville, first let me apologize for being sold out on all non smoking rooms. Thank you for your kind words. Please let us where we can improve to get a five star. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I'm writing this review from room 123 of this Super 8 - from my phone, because the wifi doesn't reach all the way to my room. Also the room phone doesn't work, the bathroom light needs five minutes to warm up and make light, and I spent the first half hour of my stay chasing several flies around the room with a newspaper!

Though not everyone hates this place apparently. I can hear through the paper-thin-walls that the couple next door to me is thoroughly enjoying their stay!

Room Tip: I'd rather sleep in my car.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing the award winning Super 8 of Russellville, we apologize for the inconvenience caused during your stay. First, thank you for your patronage and also for the opportunity to learn of your feelings regarding your recent experience with us. Clearly you are upset so please know that I very much respect your being disappointed. As a business that works very hard at demonstrating reliable service, I am sorry that you were not treated with the respect you deserve. I will continue to do everything possible to see that never again you, or others, are disappointed in this way. Again thanks for informing me.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

If you are looking for reasonably priced basic accommodations this is your place. There is nothing glamorous about this hotel, but it is clean and comfortable. We stayed here for three nights while in town for a family wedding. Based on the volume of cars in the parking lot, they had a good number of their rooms booked each night, yet it was pretty quiet. The complimentary breakfast is nothing spectacular, but the coffee is good and there is enough food to get you started for the day. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing the award winning Super 8 of Russellville, thank you for your time and great comments about our Super 8, it was our pleasure to have you as our guest.
Please let us know what area can we improve to get a five star, thank you for staying with us and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Nice enough hotel. I am traveling with a small dog and the rates were reasonable. Room was clean, a bit of an odor, but dispelled once the ac ran for a bit. Comfortable bed. My only complaint is lighting. Energy efficient light bulbs casts a harsh light when putting on make up. And I am finding this to be the case where ever I stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for choosing the award winning Super 8 of Russellville apologize for the inconvenience due to lighting, we are an energy star hotel and we appreciate you letting us know.
We are looking forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
S8RSVL, General Manager at Super 8 Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Reviewed 3 June 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
S8RSVL, General Manager at Super 8 Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Reviewed 22 May 2014