“Inexpensive, very clean, friendly staff”

Super 8 Russellville
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Just needed a cheap place to stay for the night on a 10 day road trip and this place was perfect!!!! Super clean! Comfortable beds and super friendly staff. Conveniently located near the interstate and a Waffle House. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone. The ONLY thing is there is not an elevator, which wasn't a problem for us, but if you are traveling with elderly or handicapped this may be a problem if you get a room on the 2nd or 3rd floor. Overall, excellent place!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
S8RSVL, General Manager at Super 8 Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Wow! what a wonderful review five stars. Thank You for choosing the award winning Super 8 of Russellville for you hospitality needs, that you would choose our business for such an important family occasion is quite pleasing to us. Even more rewarding is the reaction that you indicate that your entire party had regarding your visit with us. Wow...does this make us happy. We believe all guests should both expect and receive a high level of service. Thanks for sharing your memorable experience with others.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. It was clean and near the interstate. They did provide a continental breakfast, it was the typical hotel/motel breakfast BUT the gentleman in charge/cleaning/replenish of breakfast area was GREAT...very personable and friendly. For the price it served the purpose of our weekend. I would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing the award winning Super8 of Russellville for your hospitality needs, Thank you so much for your recent visit and subsequent wonderful praise. Feedback, especially from such well-spoken customers like you, is not only invaluable to those researching businesses like ours, but is also important to us. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and feedback with us. Thanks again. See you soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

WOW! I arrived approximately 2:00 a.m.on June 17, 2014. We had contacted them to let them know our arrival would be late. When I entered the hotel, I was greeted by the manager. He expressed concern about our safety and stated he was about to call and check on us. What comforting words to hear. After checking us in with ease, he and another lady at the desk assisted us by carrying several pieces of luggage and other misc. items. They were very concerned about our needs after a full day of travel.They could see that my husband was pretty banged up and sore from a fall he had before leaving our home in Kentucky. We were settled in quickly to a very clean room and very comfortable bed. Throughout our five night stay, there was a variety of items offered each morning for our continental breakfast. Best of all there were fresh baked cookies each day ready to eat at anytime (even at 2:00 a.m. upon arrival)! LOL We were spoken to every time we entered and left the hotel. Very friendly. They were very concerned and ask about my husband and if there was anything we needed. I have stayed many places, but have never been treated like this. This staff took pride in their work, which created a very welcoming climate. We did have to evacuate the building for fire alarm from a guest smoking in the hall way on 3rd floor. The manger was phoned at home and came in a timely manner. Alarms were working properly. The Russellville Fire Department responded promptly and did a detail inspection of each floor before allowing us to enter the building. Thanks for making our stay a safe one. We appreciated the caring spirit each of you showed us throughout our stay. Awesome place to stay and the price was right. We will be back to stay again and highly recommend you! ;)
Pat M.

Room Tip: Not sure if there was a fitness room. Didn't inquire or look. Awesome place to stay.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
S8RSVL, General Manager at Super 8 Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Thank you for choosin the award winning Super 8 of Russellville

We deeply appreciate your very positive review of our business. We are very pleased that you got to enjoy many favorite aspects of what we have to offer. It is always most rewarding to hear directly from our customers and especially those willing to provide their positive perspective with the online world and beyond. Please revisit us soon and often.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

The lobby was very dark upon first arrival. The desk clerk was not very friendly. As soon as we got in our room we noticed the heavy smell of cigarettes. After going outside for fresh air I was approached by homeless who were residing there asking me for money. Breakfast the next morning wasn't very fresh. We couldn't wait to check out fast enough..we ended up checking out 3 days early.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
S8RSVL, General Manager at Super 8 Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Thank you for choosing the award winning Super 8 of Russellville. We apologize for the inconvenience caused, hoping you give us another chance to serve you.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

My stay at Super 8 in Russellville was a very good expericence. Employees were friendly and helpful and everything was very clear. I travel that area once or twice a year and I will post definitely stay there again. Thank You..

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for choosing the award winning Super 8 of Russellville. Wow five stars. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Thank you for your repeat business, your business and time is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

The bed was awesome. As stated elsewhere there were only smoking rooms available and we were exhausted so we stayed. Non-smokers like me really do notice the smoke but we made do and we slept well. :-)

Room Tip: We did not use the pool or have kids to do kids activities. We got into Russelville late and only sm...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for choosing the award winning Super 8 of Russellville, first let me apologize for being sold out on all non smoking rooms. Thank you for your kind words. Please let us where we can improve to get a five star. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I'm writing this review from room 123 of this Super 8 - from my phone, because the wifi doesn't reach all the way to my room. Also the room phone doesn't work, the bathroom light needs five minutes to warm up and make light, and I spent the first half hour of my stay chasing several flies around the room with a newspaper!

Though not everyone hates this place apparently. I can hear through the paper-thin-walls that the couple next door to me is thoroughly enjoying their stay!

Room Tip: I'd rather sleep in my car.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing the award winning Super 8 of Russellville, we apologize for the inconvenience caused during your stay. First, thank you for your patronage and also for the opportunity to learn of your feelings regarding your recent experience with us. Clearly you are upset so please know that I very much respect your being disappointed. As a business that works very hard at demonstrating reliable service, I am sorry that you were not treated with the respect you deserve. I will continue to do everything possible to see that never again you, or others, are disappointed in this way. Again thanks for informing me.