“Treated Like a King”

Hampton Inn Russellville
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
“Treated Like a King”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

The Managers reception and breakfast are an outstanding benefit along with the kind staff and great facilities. I will return to this hotel in the future. Great location. Close to many of the attractions of Russellville. Great Staff!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Fort Stewart, United States
Reviewed 18 April 2014

The hotel was very well maintained and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The manager's reception was a pleasant surprise with complimentary drinks and food. The hotel was located within walking distance to several nice restaurants. Russellville is a small city where my wife and I attended undergraduate college (Arkansas Tech University).

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Fort Worth, United States
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This hotel has been beautifully remodeled! The rooms were so nice and I especially appreciate the notes left daily by the cleaning staff. The service at this hotel is top notch. Will definitely be returning to this location!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Edmond, OK, United States
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Of all the Hampton's I say in this one always has the best managers reception offering. The rooms are always clean and well equipped and the staff friendly and willing to help in any way they can. The hotel is well located to several nice dinner facilities.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Russellville, Arkansas
Reviewed 18 February 2014

The staff was very nice, and the room was clean. I left my robe and called up there, and they held onto it for me. The pool was overly chlorinated and irritated my eyes, but everything else was great! I love that they do the cookies in the evening. That's a sweet touch

Room Tip: Don't let the pool water in your eyes! They were red and burned all day!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Skiatook, United States
Reviewed 16 February 2014

There was many positives about this hotel but when I entered my room and it reeked of cigarette smells, I would have turned around and checked out if my spouse had not already settled into the room. I did notice renovation signs about the hotel, and the furnishings and bedding were nice enough. The staff was also pleasant and the breakfast area was clean.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tyler R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Russellville, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
I really appreciate your taking the time to share your recent experience. I want to personally apologize for your disappointment with the room.

We want our guest to have the best stay possible where everything exceeds their expectations. I am sorry if that was not the case during your stay. Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 23 January 2014

My job takes me all over the country and I always choose Hilton properties, specifically, Hampton Inn. This particular hotel stands above a majority of the other Hampton's simply because of their service and willingness to solve any issue. I has experienced an issue with my bill (charged twice for the same night) and spoke with an outstanding gentleman named Tyler. Not only did fix the problem, but his demeanor, pleasantness, and approachability has further sealed my commitment to the Hampton brand. Job Well Done Tyler!!!!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Tyler R, Manager at Hampton Inn Russellville, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
I remembered our conversation and was delighted i had the chance to meet such a wonderful guest. We certainly look forward to serving you the next time you close to the Russellville Area. Thanks, Tyler