“Great stay”

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
Topeka, United States
“Great stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Very clean rooms. I was very pleased with the staff. This location was great for the area I was staying in. I would highly recomend staying at this location. I will be staying at this location everytime I am in the area. Thanks for the hospitality.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Memphis, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

This hotel hosted our family reunion. The breakfast was great. The staff was very accommodating with every thing we asked. Enjoyed my stay at the hotel and the staff was helpful and professional. We look forward to returning next year to stay again. We were impressed with the new renovations to the hotel that we were able to use and enjoy. Thanks for the enjoyable experience.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Conroe, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

We arrived late but were checked right in. We had a motorcycle trailer on the back of our SUV, parking was a breeze to find. Our room was perfect and the hotel staff was great. We made a lot of friends in the lobby. Nice experience.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Decatur, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

My sister and I traveled to Russellville for a brief overnight trip and we selected the Hampton Inn based on their excellent room rate and the reviews here on TripAdvisor. We were not disappointed. The check in and check out processes were handled in a friendly manner by the staff and having been apparently recently renovated, the lobby and our room were well appointed and very clean (although there was a small stain on the carpet in our room # 127). Otherwise, the room was comfortable and quiet and the free breakfast offered multiple selections and was quite delicious. Although I doubt I'll ever be in Russellville again, for those who travel there I can recommend the Hampton Inn unreservedly.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Columbia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

Very clean, well kept hotel. Excellent staff - Everyone from the cleaning crew to the front desk greeted me with a smile and "Can I help you?" every time we met. Best customer service I have seen in a while. Excellent Manager's Reception

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Orlando, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Excellent location and great customer service. Very close to local restaurants. Rooms are very clean and beds are comfortable. I would recommend this hotel. This is very crazy that I have to write a minimum of 200 characters. Please change it!! Makes me not want to write reviews for you.:)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Semmes, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

The Hampton in Russellville, Arkansas is getting better each year. I have visited Russellville several times the last 8 years and I always try to get a room at the Hampton. Great rooms (even when renovation is in progress) and we always enjoy the stay. Great Job.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family