“Family Reunion” 4 of 5 bubbles

Quality Inn
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
“Family Reunion”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because we had issues at check in. I made a reservation about a month & 1/2 prior to when we needed to stay. I put in the special requests section that I would need two ground floors. I don't know why they bother asking because it states that requests aren't looked at until you check in. Anyway, when we got there they had no ground floors. I was traveling with my parents who cannot walk up stairs. I fussed a bit & my dad threatened to go somewhere else,so they were able to get 1 ground floor, which was acceptable. Beds were comfortable & food was great. Just wish we had a less complicated check in. Staff was great. I would stay again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Walked in the room and smelled mold. Also met a fly, a cricket, and a spider. Motel was sold out so climbed between the sheets (which were clean) and hoped my six-legged friends would not join me. There was also a black moldy substance growing on the shower curtain. Don't think I'll stay there again. :(

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Travellers are raving about these Russellville hotels

Tulsa, Oklahoma
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

Don't know if they leave the door open while cleaning the room but there was a lot of flies in there. After an hour of fly killing, I noticed a spider crawling on the wall. Then several more with cobwebs in the corners near the ceiling. I eventually killed a roach and several beetles. By this time it was late and had no will to swap rooms. I felt I killed most of the "visible" bugs so I called it a night. The toilet was not attached to the floor well. It rocked back and forth. Booked a room with whirlpool. It's about the poorest excuse for a whirlpool. It's no larger than a regular shower. People all over the balcony smoking. The ac unit picked up the smoke and blew it right in my room. I would not stay here again, not even for free.

Room Tip: Go to the Comfort Inn down the road.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Not what I expected from quality inn. Very dated and boring. I wish my company had tried harder to book my room. The room smelled like sewage. I think it may have been the air conditioner not draining out the water properly.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dickson, Tennessee
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Stayed here in May due to hotels being booked for the fishing tournament.
The location is ok but there is noise due to the proximity to the interstate.
This is an older hotel that hasn't been kept up real well. Rooms are dingy, carpets are stained, and the staff wasn't very friendly.
I would recommend staying a town or two outside of Russellville before staying at this hotel. It is long overdue a remodel.

• Stayed May 2014
New Port Richey, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

Get a non-smoking room and step outside for a smoke. Somehow someone has gotten into their mind that it is OK to use sheets and bedspreads with numerous cigarette burns in the smoking rooms. Add to this worn out carpet and ripped up furniture and the place is not highly recommended. I was unfortunate in that I scheduled a working week in the area the same time as a bass tournament and some other things that booked almost every place to stay in town to capacity. On the plus side, the room was clean and the desk folks friendly.

Room Tip: Non-smoking rooms only.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank George W
Huron, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

2nd time at this location. Good as the first. Good value overall.

My only other thought/comment is that they should repair/replace the severely dented doors like on Room 110 as it is not a good or secure first impression.

Is stay again and still recommend this location for the overall value.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business