“Yummy to my tummy!”

Ranked #12 of 101 Restaurants in Russellville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 October 2012 via mobile

Me and the wife ate here based on the reviews and I must say that we weren't let down. The food was excellent and the service was prompt. Pricing was average. The only downfall is that they DO NOT accept credit/ debit cards, and we had no cash. Glad the wife had her checkbook!

2  Thank Hoistandcrane

Reviewed 29 July 2012

I eat here at least once a month since I moved out of town. They have the best food and great prices! Love their hot sauce. Not a big place and limited dining space...But who cares??? I get it to go so my Dad and I can enjoy it at home!

Reviewed 22 July 2012

...but the last time i went they slammed me with onions on my burrito n im allergic!!):

Reviewed 12 July 2012

After you eat here you will crave the food! Not Tex-Mex or authentic Mexican-- you need to know that but this place has the best queso or "cheese dip" and hot sauce! Never miss a chance to eat here when in town!

1  Thank Lalctx
Reviewed 7 July 2012 via mobile

Now I know why this place is legendary in Russellville. Great food at crazy low prices! I saw a guy order a burrito that could feed a small country and it was like 5 or 6 bucks.

Recession burrito?

Only potential negative is the place is really small but they are also very fast.

Great Mexican food if you haven't tried this place yet, you should.

1  Thank JamesGrey7