“Best American Mexican food with a home town feel!”
Review of Taco Villa

Taco Villa
Ranked #11 of 101 Restaurants in Russellville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 29 July 2013

A small cozy restaurant with a good ole home town feel. Their hot sauce is the best, I seriously buy a pint of it for my grandpa, stepdad and husband for Christmas !

Reviewed 24 April 2013

For fast food Mexican, Taco Villa is really good. Their Tacos are excellent, their Chip & Dip is too, and their Hot Sauce is one of the best you'll ever taste.

1  Thank Michael W
Reviewed 28 October 2012

Taco Villa is between fast food and sit-down restaurant. It's a little greasy for my taste but is well-seasoned. I know a lot of people that really like it.

Reviewed 6 October 2012 via mobile

Me and the wife ate here based on the reviews and I must say that we weren't let down. The food was excellent and the service was prompt. Pricing was average. The only downfall is that they DO NOT accept credit/ debit cards, and we had no cash. Glad the wife had her checkbook!

2  Thank Hoistandcrane
Reviewed 29 July 2012

I eat here at least once a month since I moved out of town. They have the best food and great prices! Love their hot sauce. Not a big place and limited dining space...But who cares??? I get it to go so my Dad and I can enjoy it at home!