“We have never gotten a bad pizza here.”

Brick Oven Pizza Co
Ranked #14 of 100 Restaurants in Russellville
Cuisines: Pizza
Hartman, Arkansas
“We have never gotten a bad pizza here.”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We ate here June 1 2014 and it was good as always. My only complaint was apparently no one saw us come in and it took about 15 minutes or so for someone to come and wait on us. We got the portabella dip and it was so good. As was our pizza. If you like pepperoni The Double Trouble brick is awesome! The best pizza place in Johnson and Pope counties.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Hellokittylover32

“Not very good pizza”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

I don't know why the ratings are so good. I have been three times in the past two years and been disappointed every time. The pizza is not good...supposting local business is good and all but I would not get pizza here. Mostly I have just seen people drink a ton of beer here because the pitcher price is good. I have not had anything else on the menu though and the last 2 times I went was not really my choice or else I would not have gone

1 Thank Larkin M
Muscatine, Iowa
“Loved it ”
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

Great pizza. It is a thin crispy crust. We had the cheeseburger and the supreme. They were both good. You sign in and seat yourself. We like booths and there two available when we got there. One was dirty and the other table had a huge rip in one of the seats. The waitress was friendly and did a nice job.

1 Thank JoAnn A
Perry, United States
“Excellent Pizza!!”
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

The cheese & jalapeño bread sticks were awesome!! They had a great flavor and were crispy & cheesy. Our pizzas were delicious & our waitress was awesome!! Overall, we were very pleased!!

“Awesome pizza!”
Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

Awesome pizza! The crust is very thin and crispy with a great taste. The sauce was delicious and there was just the right amount of toppings. Take it from a person who makes there own crust.....It's great!

• Visited May 2013