“Good Food Good Service”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 18 November 2013

This is one of our regular places to eat when we are in Searcy. The food is always fresh and there is plenty of it. We have always been treated well. The restaurant is loaded with booths so there is always a good quiet place to sit.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Our food tasted good and service was acceptable. Good value. The only thing I would change would be the chips. My preference are thinner crispier chips--not the thick crunchy ones. (Just my preference). It wasn't fantastic, but we would eat there again.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

The staff was friendly without being overbearing, the food was topnotch, especially if you're brave and go for a house specialty. The grilled chicken with cheese and spinach was topnotch!

Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

I called in my chicken taco salad and asked them to minus the shell. My food was done quick and the people were very courteous. When I open my bowl I couldn't even see any lettuce. It was so sloppy with refried beans and melted cheese. It was still tasty but I wasn't wanting it so sloppy. I was wanting a lot more lettuce. So I rate them a 4. I would definitely go back but I would be more specific on what I wanted.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

Stayed at Knights Inn and had Dinner next door at Los Montano's. Lots of food, great service. Best beef taco ever! I ordered a combo plate for 8.50 and it was enough for 2 people. Service was friendly, fast and fabulous.