Knights Inn & Suites Searcy
US$116
HIExpress.com
Super 8 Searcy(Searcy)(Great Value!)
US$92
BestWestern.com
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Searcy(Searcy)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$44
EconoLodge
US$111
La Quinta
US$72
M-Star Hotel Searcy(Searcy)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$137
Quality Inn & Suites Searcy(Searcy)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$65
QualityInn
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I just had to stay in town for one night while out working and after reading reviews I thought that a Knights Inn could not be as clean and peacful as was stated. I realy cant find any thing bad to say. I got a little bigger room than normal for $52 for the night. It didnt have a view and was a little dark but thats ok. The bed was nice. The bathroom was spotless. I didnt eat anything at breakfast but I filled up my mug with coffee and it was a good cup of joe. The only thing I found odd is why was the halls being vacumed at 9pm? The doors are thick and I wasnt asleep yet, just found it odd. I met who I think was the owner at check in and a very nice lady behind the desk. I also talked with the morning front desk man and everybody was very profesional. I will stay here again if I have the need. If you just need a clean place for a couple of nights this is your place.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank dc2swhill
knightsinnsearcy, General Manager at Knights Inn & Suites Searcy, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2013

Thank you for sharing your stay about our hotel. The comfort of our guests means so much to us, and to be able to ensure it without fail is our primary goal. We truly appreciate the time and the effort you gave to share to us your positive experience. To hear that we have served you well is rewarding enough for us already. Rest assured that we will always go above and beyond what is needed to give you nothing but the best service there is to offer. Thank you for expressing the desire to stay with us again, and we certainly look forward to serving you soon.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

My mother n law fell and broke her hip and needed to stay at the white county med center in Searcy, so we needed a close place to stay and had never stayed at a Knights Inn before. This place was right across the street and next door to a fabulous Mexican restaurant. The bed was made up so nice that you could have bounced a nickel on it. Internet was great, cable was great. AWESOME hot shower with built in seats. That was especially welcome since I have back issues and need to sit in the shower. The bed was very comfortable. I prefer a king, but for a queen it was perfect. The hot breakfast was waffles, oatmeal, cereal, donuts, fruit, juice, milk and coffee. Make sure you pack your own bathroom stuff. They have good towels and toilet paper and soap, but other than that, bring your own other supplies. Which is fine with me anyways because I only use certain hair products and body products anyways. So I tossed my favorite bath stuff in a Ziploc bag and was good to go. The toilet and sink was like VERY low and I'm 5,3 so if it was short for me, it might be short for a tall person. But hey, hot shower, hot food, great bed, great air conditioner, friendly staff, so, what can I say. Praise Jesus there was a place to stay that was decent in price for an emergency stay.

Room Tip: Rooms accessible from the inside of the hotel, so no worries of loud outside noise.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Juustsayin
knightsinnsearcy, General Manager at Knights Inn & Suites Searcy, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2013

The words Thank You are so small when it comes to expressing how much we appreciate such great guest like you! What a blessing to be able to provide a home away from home for someone who recognizes the work of others! I love hearing from guest, it is very encouraging for a staff of people who truly care! Please come back and see us soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

This hotel has a very small staff, a small breakfast, no elevator or flat panel TVs. However, the staff is friendly, the rooms are spacious, and the location is central. The building has a very unique architecture. Best of all, the price was very affordable and clean. If you don't need a lot of amenities and don't want to spend a lot of money, this hotel is ideal. If you are picky about being pampered, shell out the extra cash for the extra frills somewhere else. I give this hotel a "very good" rating not on what it offers in terms of services, but on its value. I was called a few days in advance of my stay by the manager to determine what kind of room I needed (smoking or non-smoking). Apparently, certain internet services don't always pass that information along, and they wanted to be proactive.

Room Tip: Certain double-bed rooms have a pull-out couch, other double-bed rooms are larger but do not have the extra couch. The rooms did have refrigerators and microwaves. Some rooms are smoking rooms, so choose accordingly.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank TimG974
knightsinnsearcy, General Manager at Knights Inn & Suites Searcy, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2013

We are very happy that you had a great overnight stay at our hotel. Thank you for your wonderful feedback regarding the room cleanliness and our friendly staff. We aim to make the stay of our valued guests as comfortable and as pleasant as possible. Thank you for expressing interest in visiting us again, we look forward to seeing you soon.

501-268-8988

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Stayed here for work, 16.5 miles from the job site and it was worth the drive. The hotel wasn't booked up so I was upgraded to a business room. Micro and fridge were good to have. The room was clean, I asked for non smoking and that is what I got, no smoke smell or any bad smells at all. The bathroom was good size and clean. The gentleman at the front desk was polite and checked me right in, I ended up coming back a second night and he upgraded me back to the same room I had the previous day. The hotel is quiet, I work mostly at night so not a lot of day noise is good for me. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Mike K
knightsinnsearcy, General Manager at Knights Inn & Suites Searcy, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2013

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your feedback. We value guest feedback. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you so much for your time. We hope you will stay with us again in the future.

GM
501-268-9900

Reviewed 8 March 2013

Arrived on a Tuesday night in Feb. 2013. Rate was good but you get what you pay for. Girl at the desk was bored and uninterested in us and showed it. The room was cramped, no plugs available for a computer or charger, no luggage rack for suitcases so everything had to be piled on the desk, bathroom light worked- sometimes, inside area was smokey and the place just has a general feeling that no one gave a crap about customers. The breakfast was skimpy, the containers for hot foods and muffins, bagels, etc were empty, only cold cereal and waffles, coffee and juice. It looked like maybe the full breakfast was reserved for more guest. I know some of these things may seem picky but is it too much to expect a comfortable motel where things work and basic items are provided?

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
knightsinnsearcy, General Manager at Knights Inn & Suites Searcy, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2013

Dear Michigan

We sincerely regret that your recent stay at our hotel did not meet your expectations. Your comments and concerns are very important to us. I would like to personally apologize to you, this is not something that happens at my hotel. We pride ourselves in a nice clean establishment, and again I am sorry we fell short of your needs. Please give us the opportunity to make things right.

Again, thank you so much for not only choosing to stay with our property, but also your willingness to give us feedback and help us to continue to provide excellent service. With God’s Grace, we hope to see you on your returning trip to Searcy at our hotel.

501-268-9900