“Good hotel for fair price” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Searcy

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Searcy
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Searcy
West Dover
“Good hotel for fair price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

The hotel is nice and still has a fairly new feel to it. Front desk staff were very friendly. Breakfast was nice. All in all - a good hotel and good stay.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank M C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Sao Paulo, Brazil
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

The main objective of the travel was to accompany our daughter during her first week at Harding University. We had already received a good recommendation of the hotel considering the purposse of the stay and indeed the cost-benefit ratio was as expected.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Bedford, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Highly recommend this hotel! Awesome hotel for a great price. Hotel was very clean, very nice, most of the staff was very friendly. I personally rented three rooms for my family for my daughter's wedding but we had a total of 5 rooms. My only complaint was the day time manager 1.) He looked down on women and yelled at his wife in the lobby on two occasions that I saw. 2.) He charged my cousin $20 extra for checking into her room at 2pm VS 3pm. 3.) My daughter-in-law reserved the meeting room prior to our stay and was told the charge would be $80.00 but on the day of rental we were told by day time manager that we didn't have a reservation due to change of management and the charge would be $100. At the time the reservation was made my DIL had asked for the tables to be measured. While we were setting up for my daughters bridal shower the day time manager overheard my DIL talking about Japan and he said, "You're from Japan? I remember talking to you when you reserved the room, you asked me to measure the tables."...so much for not having a reservation. Funny thing though when my DIL tried to pay for the room he told her that her Credit Card wouldn't work and that she would have to pay cash. I heard him say this to another two other customers as well. Despite all I would still highly recommend this hotel, I just suggest you book through Wyndham and print your reservations out to avoid any trouble. One last tidbit, the night time manager made up for the day time manager...she was awesome, she helped us find a dishwasher for my daughter's wedding, she was more knowledgeable about the area and super friendly.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank schamel69
avilil p, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Searcy, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Thank you for the amazing review, and see you next time!