“Good food, reasonably priced.”
Review of Rib Crib

Rib Crib
Ranked #6 of 100 Restaurants in Searcy
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We enjoyed our dinners of smoked chicken, St. Louis style ribs, and peach cobbler. The food was very good and reasonably priced. The server was friendly and attentive. We highly recommend the Rib Crib.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

restaurant was empty they were confused so we had to tell them where to set us. After nearly 15 minutes we got our drinks. Out of six of us only one person finish their food. Even the kids would not eat it. We said nothing just wanted to pay our bill and leave. We paid with a credit card and left no tip for we did not even want to pay the 34.00 bill for the awful food.she had the nerve to stop us on the way out in front of everyone and ask us (Do you not tip?) as rude as it was I was still nice and said nothing.

1  Thank limitedbusa
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We liked the location of the restaurant being next to our hotel, but
it was a bit expensive. We got barbeque sandwiches with no
toppings that were not good. No fries and chips. The waitress
was TOO friendly, plopping down beside us to chat. We paid
$2.99 for a large spoon of cobbler and $3.79 with a small scoop
of ice cream added. The sandwiches were also expensive.
Definitely not recommended.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I was in town for Sonic Air Raid 7 on 7 tournament. I asked the waitress which was better-- the baby back or the St. Louis style ribs. She didn't hesitate. St. Louis style. I ordered them just dry rubbed and used some of their hot sauce. Really delicious. Very little fat, lots of thick meat on the bone. Added sides of fried okra (terrific) and sweet and smoky beans (also very good). My only regret was that I was too stuffed to order the pecan cobbler.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

It had excellent food and excellent service. The ribs were delicious, as was the potatoes, mac and cheese, and seasoned fries. I'd come back here!

Been to Rib Crib? Share your experiences!