“Never disappointed!”

Ranked #1 of 98 Restaurants in Searcy
Columbia, Tennessee
“Never disappointed!”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Great Chick-fil-a...always excellent and this one has a very friendly staff. Enjoyed a Breakfast visit and was greeted by smiling staff who really showed they were glad we decided to dine with them.
The Chicken Biscuit was the BEST!

Visited September 2013

Searcy, Arkansas, United States
“Fantastic place for chicken”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I love Chick-fil-a! Great food and atmosphere. And the employees always respond to my requests with, "My pleasure!"

Visited August 2013
Tucumcari
“Searcy, Ar Chick fil A”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

This was a very clean and service friendly restaurant. Everyone was willing to help in any way possible. The food was great. I like the sweet tea and lemonade for cold drinks, The salad are really good. There is a cobb salad that like. Everyone with me enjoyed the sandwiches and waffle fries. We also had ice cream sundae's for dessert Will definitely go back when I am in the area, Just right off the highway and easy to get to. Walmart and many other stores close by. Searcy has one the best chick fil A's I have been to.

Helena, Arkansas
“Good Fast Food”
Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

Good food for the typical fast food eatery. Every one of these restaurants are identical more so than any chain I've been in. Great shakes and love the waffle fries.

Portland, Oregon
“quality sevice and food”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I was sent to Searcy for a biz trip and did a little pre-trip online scouting for food stops. And saw C-F-A at the top of the TA reviews. Really??? Well I hit the drive thru on day two for a spicy chicken meal that may have been the best chick sando I have ever had! Hot off the grill on a soft bun with very fresh lettuce and tomatoes. Waffle fries where hot and flavorful. Dipping sauce was great. To add, the young people staffing the drive thru were extremely nice and professional. All the way around a very positive fast food experience and a strong recommend to others (I went back twice!).

• Visited July 2013

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!