“A visit to the Hospital”
Review of Days Inn Searcy

Days Inn Searcy
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Searcy
FORT SMITH
“A visit to the Hospital”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

It is a great site to for the Hospital at Searcy 'Ar. The room was very clean. I don't like a bed that is so high. I am short and had to climb into bed.and I couldn't seem to find a station except the weather channel.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Reviewed 17 July 2012

We were stay in Days Inn, Searcy at least one time per year, we start around 2006. The first time we stay in Days Inn Searcy, we felt very confort and confident. Since that we only stay in Days Inn Searcy and we tell to our friends about how good is that hotel for us and they need to go to Days Inn Searcy.

• Stayed July 2012
lancaster,tx.
Reviewed 14 July 2012

Here in Searcy,Ar. staying at the Days inn the room was very nice great AC they really take care of you here.The manager was really cool the pool was nice hell i'll stay again.Days inn is the place to stay in Searcy,Ar.

Room Tip: go look at it first
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2011

My favorite thing about this hotel was the pool. It was very nice, open for good hours and is 8 feet at the deep end. Another nice thing about this hotel was the restaurant, Los Montanos, which is part of the hotel. It made it very convenient to go down for dinner. The hotel is located in a very convenient spot, right across the street from the hospital, on Race Street with many many shopping and restaurant options right nearby. Also you could tell the rooms have recently been renovated, accent wall in room was nice, and the carpet looked brand new. Also they had the best mattresses and pillows I have ever seen. Only thing that was not good about the stay was the fact that at one point my key stopped working and the girl at the desk barely looked at me when I went to get it fixed, much less ask me for my name, ID or anything. That scared me as far as guest security goes. Overall, a great place to stay . will be back Thanks

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank super8jax9219
Knob Noster,Missouri
Reviewed 12 October 2010

A bad experience. Reserved a non-smoking king suite. Upon entering the room I could smell a very strong room deorderizer. I was tired and went with it anyway. About mid-night the deordizer wore off and was replaced by a strong smoke smell. That wasn't the worse part. Next morning I decide to use the in room coffee pot and supplied combination coffee and filter packet. When I went to put the coffee/filter in the pot I was greeted by used coffee/filter packet that was covered with mold. I'm sure it had been in there several days. On checking out I relayed the above to the desk clerk who didn't seem the least bit concerned about anything other than I was interrupting her cell phone conversation. I wouldn't stay there again for free.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo

Travellers are raving about these Searcy hotels