“Great hotel”

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Searcy
College Station, Texas, United States
“Great hotel”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for one night while paying through the area. I found the staff to be exceptionally nice and helpful. The room was very clean and the bed was one of the most comfortable hotel beds I've slept in.
I did not notice noise from other rooms/guests even though the hotel seemed quite busy.
Breakfast was better than most of the Best Western hotels I've stayed in.
I would not hesitate to stay here again and definitely recommend it if you need a hotel in the area.

Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Cookie D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Searcy Inn, responded to this review, 23 August 2014
Thank you for the glowing review on Trip Advisor! You can be confident I will share your comments with the staff and ensure they are recognized for their excellent customer service!

Please let me know if you need anything during your future stays with us.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we hope you come back soon, because we love having you here. :-)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Reviewed 13 August 2014

From the moment we arrived until our departure our stay here was excellent! The hotel was very convenient to get to and easy to find, the staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was clean, beautiful and comfortable and we enjoyed the breakfast which offered a good variety of tasty choices. We especially appreciate the assistance and kindness offered to us when my husband had to be rushed to the ER during our stay there. Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a hotel in the area. You get an A+ from us!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Carmen P
Cookie D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Searcy Inn, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a great review. We are glad you enjoy our property, and our friendly and efficient service that our staff provides. We hope to continue to see you around our property. Once again, thank you for the review and we hope to see you soon.
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel is new and great place with many amenities! Breakfast is good if you arrive early enough. Pool is a great place to relax. Wifi was a little slow but doable. I would recommend people to stay here! It's like a home away from home, if only the price was more reasonable!

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Cookie D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Searcy Inn, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
Dear Guest, Thank you for your comment. It is nice to know that you were very satisfied with our service. We are happy that you appreciated the cleanliness of our hotel. It is always rewarding whenever the service of our people are noticed. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Friendly and helpful staff. Very accommodating. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise, better than expected. Excellent rooms and value. Will stay here each time I travel in the central Arkansas area, even when my business is in Little Rock. The drive to LR is an easy commute.

• Stayed August 2014
Cookie D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Searcy Inn, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Hotel staff went above and beyond to meet our groups needs. Very friendly. Beds were very comfortable, rooms clean and modern. Pool area very clean. Patio in the back was a great bonus. Have stayed at several hotels in this area, this one surpasses all the others. I will defiantly book this one again

• Stayed July 2014
Cookie D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Searcy Inn, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give us very important feedback and we are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. On behalf of our entire staff at Best Western Plus we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!
St peters mo
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Enjoyed my stay. Rooms were clean, fresh and well appointed. The staff was cordial and welcomed me with a smile. Location. Was close to interstate without the road noise. Parking was ample and secure. Pool looked inviting and clean. Would return without hesitation if I am in the area again.

• Stayed July 2014
Cookie D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Searcy Inn, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time out to give us a Wonderful comment on Trip Advisor! I really do appreciate it and so does my Employees. We will keep doing everything to make your stay with us Comfortable,Safe, and Enjoyable at our hotel. Thank you once again!
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I stay in motels around 60 nights a year on business. This is my favorite place to stay during my monthly visits to Arkansas. I stay at this hotel even though I work 40 miles away, I like it that much! I have no complaints whatsoever. Everything is as it should be at this hotel, reserve with confidence!

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for your feedback and being a loyal customer! We take great pleasure in reading reviews like yours! We’re delighted you had a great stay and It was a pleasure accommodating you.Thank you for choosing Best Western Plus Searcy Inn and we will look forward for your next visit to Searcy.