“Fun little hole in the wall”

Fratelli's Wood-Fired Pizzeria
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Here at Fratelli's, we want you to enjoy a true Italian-style pizza. We hop you will enjoy eating our pizzas as much as we enjoy making them.
Tahlequah
“Fun little hole in the wall”
Reviewed 2 May 2013 via mobile

Loved the six seat intimacy. Had two pizzas picked at random from the menu. Both were incredible, very similar to the pizzas we had in Sicily. Excellent flavor combinations. Had a gelato sample as well. Could tell it was made that day-no crystal formation like other stores that refreeze their gelato. Had a nice chat with the owners as well. Will come back many times.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank JasonandJen

oklahoma
“great pizza”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

My parents tried it the week before and I had a hike planned for that area. Wow! What a treat. I was welcomed to the restaurant by the owner and his happy children. He appologized for any inconvenience but I found them to be a delightful addition to my dining experience. My first time in downtown Siloam and i thought it was great. So the pizza! Oh man the crust was think and crispy ... my favorite... but omg the toppings! the sauce was a simple and delicious sauce of high quality tomatoes, salt pepper - olive oil maybe. The cheeses were sublime...not your bland grocery store mozzarella. I tried the gorgonzolla and speck pizza...oh my it was my first experience w speck...this place is great...they even had a side salad with wonderful fresh greens instead of the regular iceburg lettuce.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank jack b
Tulsa
“Classic Hole in the Wall with Great Community Values and Food”
Reviewed 20 February 2013

A retired judge friend of mine has told me for years I needed to try this place out. I was traveling with 4 law students and heading back to Tulsa from Fayetteville one Saturday afternoon when we popped in. The restaurant is very, very small but cozy and inviting. The store front is a little tough to find if cars are parked in front.

The server was sweet, friendly and very helpful. They were running a "Sweetheart Special" of one appetizer or 2 salads, any pizza of your choice, two drinks of your choice and 2 small gelatos for $17.99. We tried the mountaineer, 4 cheese, cordon bleu, bread-sticks with marinara, and the fresh tomato, mushrooms and spinach. The bread-sticks were fabulous and crisped as only a brick oven can do. The marinara was fresh, deep red and very good tasting Centos or similar tomatoes it seems. The cheese on the pizzas include whole milk mozzarella and were VERY cheesy. Pizza crust was thin, crisp and the flour of extremely high quality. The gelatos were all AMAZING and evoked memories of when I studied in Firenze.

The gelatos are a 5. The pizza is fabulous but I give it a 4 simply because pizza is so subjective and proprietary. They have amazaing combination choices with very high end and unusual ingredients. I wish I had our server's name, Young lady, 20ish, very, very sweet and attentive.

Now, for the great community values. The server shared with us that Siloam Springs has a number of families which are disadvantaged and in poverty. Fratelli's offers those families one free pizza a day to do its part--it is called the Mezzaluna. That is what small businesses in America do; as a neighbor from Oklahoma I wish to mention this fact. Great food, great service and great values. We will be back. Do not miss this gem in Siloam Springs.

MSA

• Visited February 2013
4 Thank michael a
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
“Great Pizza on Broadway”
Reviewed 4 November 2012

For a good European style pizza this is a great place. The choices and tastes are great! The down town atmosphere is very nice and the staff are pleasant. Come help these people promote a wonderful down town.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank CuisineSnob
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
“Great pizza, at an affordable price”
Reviewed 4 November 2012 via mobile

Our family loves this pizza. We typically call in for take out, but it is located in downtown Siloam springs, so it's also a great little destination spot. They offer some great varieties that are very original, with some basic offerings too. They also serve gelato, and it is awesome as well. I always get a pint or two to go if I'm picking up the pizza!

2 Thank Tchicken1