“Friendly and Awesome BBQ”
Review of Dickey's Barbecue Pit - CLOSED

Dickey's Barbecue Pit
pineville mo
“Friendly and Awesome BBQ”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

We had passed this place many times and didn't think we wanted to eat there. Glad we finally stopped in!!! Food was so good and the friendly service was a breath of fresh air. The smoked meat was amazing even without BBQ sauce; it was juicy and tender. I had the daily special and even though it didn't look like a lot of food it truly filled me up. I think it doesn't look like a lot of food because it is put onto a large try. I had the pulled pork, spicy sausage, okra, and salad. The only thing I didn't like was the caesar salad; but next time I will know and pick something else from the many side options. This has become my new favorite BBQ place and we will be back!!

• Visited January 2014

Siloam Springs, Arkansas, United States
“Great Food”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

The food was very good and had a very friendly atmosphere. The staff was great at explaining how to order from their menu. An what they thought tasted the best or was for the best value. In my opinion I found it to be a little price for what you got but for an over all experience it wasn't bad.

Visited September 2013