“They just don't seem to care”
Review of Quiznos - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Quiznos
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Quiznos Subs
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

I admit, the sandwich wasn't that bad...and if the rating was based purely on the sandwich I would have given 4+ stars......but....
The lady at the counter just didn't seem to care. The sandwich was sloppily made, the packaging was poorly done (with chili spilled on the wrapper on not wiped off), the service was poor (she seemed very disgruntled and extremely "put out" by my ordering food and consequently her having to make it), and the whole experienced lacked even as much as a smile or acknowledgment of appreciation for the order. It was as if I had ruined her evening by being there in the first place.
Food tasted good, and if that is all you want you'll do ok here....but if I am going to pay 30% more for a sandwich than their competitors....at least be nice to me, or at least fake being nice to me.
We won't be back.

Reviewed 19 March 2012

This is one of my favorite stops on the way home, for getting a quick dinner for the family. They do not skimp on the food, and are always friendly and helpful. Remember to call ahead so you don't have to wait.

Reviewed 15 July 2008

very good sandwiches, toasted to melt the cheese. The small Samis are very good when you don't want to eat a lot. The service is great with friendly people working lunch and dinner.