“Long time staple in NWA”
Review of Susan's Restaurant

Susan's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 156 Restaurants in Springdale
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is the place to be for home cooking, especially breakfast and lunch plates. Excellent wait staff and great cooks makes Susan's a must for those who haven't tried it yet. This is where all of the locals go because they know the excellent reputation here.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

My wife and I ate at Susan's yesterday morning. The hotel breakfast looked like a lot of hotel breakfasts, and we had seen the crowds as Susan's before and thought it must be pretty good, so we decided to try it. The food was very good. We shared a Western omelet but asked the waitress to hold the onions. It was tasty, the right temperature, and had a generous amount of ham. The cinnamon roll was extraordinary. I have two issues with breakfast, however. The first is there was no Splenda on the table. They had the pink and blue packets and table sugar, but no Splenda. It seems to me that so many people prefer Splenda to the aspartame products and sugar that any good restaurant should offer Splenda. My other problem was that we were charged $1.79 for leaving the onions off the Denver omelet. I can understand paying more for extra ingredients, but why should I have to pay more to leave out an ingredient? It just seemed like we were being nickled and dimed.

2  Thank Steven D
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Went to Susan's for breakfast. It was good but not consider it excellent. It was clean and friendly, the food was good - the cinnamon roll was Huge! The board advertising lunch specials looked interesting enough that we will come back and try that.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

This was our first time at Susan's, and we had a terrific breakfast. The staff were friendly and very professional! The food was excellent. We like our eggs over medium well and most places can't seem to get it right, but Susan's prepared them to perfection. Try the potatoes O'Brien instead of hash browns and you'll get cubed potatoes with onion and green pepper...mmmm. Biscuits and sausage gravy were good. The gravy looks homemade and not like the packaged mix you get in some restaurants. And their cinnamon rolls are wonderful - about 6 inches in diameter. They're served warm. Wow! Two complete breakfasts, two iced teas and a cinnamon roll to split - all for less than $20. You can't go wrong at Susan's.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Found this on Tripadvisor while looking for a place to have breakfast. The folks at Onyx Coffee Lab also recommended. This place hit the spot, great home cooked breakfast great service. Try the chicken fry, I highly recommend. My wife was temped and grab a piece of the lemon meringue pie. She said it was the best she has had in a long time.