“Unacceptable”

Ranked #11 of 20 Hotels in Springdale
Norman, Oklahoma
“Unacceptable”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Several issues with housekeeping and evening desk staff. Supposed designated smoking areas, but every entrance and every floor reeked of smoke. Not my first stay at this location, but definitely my worse!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Most aspects of the hotel are good, in line with expectations, but the location and view are amazing as it looks out over Zion and takes in the amazing landscape. The rooms are okay, comfortable beds, well equipped, although possibly a bit small, but fine for my wife and I and are two kids (12 and 10). The hotel pool was great, good size, plenty space and again takes in the amazing backdrop. The service was poor, not very friendly or helpful staff. The breakfast was the biggest let down, very cheap and nasty, most its full of sugar, plastic plates and cutlery, a guy constantly cleaning/sweeping around whilst you were eating, all a bit unusual, especially when the rest of the hotel aaas great. The place would really benefit from changing breakfast to add a few more healthy options and provide real plates and cutlery. Its also well located in Springdale, near most of the lovely local restaurants and close to Zion park, would definitely recommend staying here for the amazing views and nice pool but don't expect much from breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

Here in town for a family reunion. Found this hotel via Expedia. Was pleasantly suprised. Nice decor, friendly staff and management and the room clean and comfortable. This is the place for my family to stay in Springdale from now on!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Benton, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

I was giving a speaking engagement in Rogers and was shocked to learn that my typical easy reservation was not so easy. Attempts to stay at 10 local establishments in Rogers went nowhere. I later learned that the Ladies PGA was in town. Only after moving further and further out from my destination did I find LaQuinta. I was thoroughly surprised. The hotel was in a prime location next to the interstate, was modern in decor, friendly, etc. I was very pleased and would have no problem making LaQuinta Springdale my destination next time I am in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Orange, Texas, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Though some features of this hotel were a bit dated, I enjoyed my stay and the people that worked there were very helpful. This hotel was clean, had a nice indoor pool, a breakfast that had variety, and our room had a full kitchen. This was nice for the family to reduce the cost of the trip by not eating out at every meal. I LOVE that La Quinta is pet friendly. That also helped lower the cost of the trip by not having to leave our pets at a kennel back home.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Central Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

The staff was very friendly, and check in was quick and easy. The gentlemen at the front desk suggested some restaurants and even gave us coupons! Our room was clean and very nice with a king bed, chair, nice furniture, and a great desk with a rolling side table that was really helpful. The beds at La Quinta are usually great, but ours felt like it had a hole in it where a really big person had slept... many, many times. (We notified the front desk about that.) The bathroom was a bit small, but we didn't spend much time in there. I LOVE that the sink, countertop, and mirror are NOT in the bathroom! The breakfast was okay (the make-your-own waffles are great!), but it was free, so we were happy that they had something. I'm a Rewards Member, and I like that I can use Express Check-In and Late Check-Out, as well as earn free nights, status upgrades, and bonus opportunities. I also get business discounts on the room rate. Parking is great, and both sides are well-lit. This location is quiet and VERY close to I-540, so it's handy if you're a business traveler or someone who wants to get on the road quickly. Give this hotel a try!

Room Tip: If you want a quieter area, you'll need to be willing to walk to a room at the end of a hallway...