“A good place to stay with very good price !”

Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale
Ranked #12 of 20 Hotels in Springdale
Houston, Texas
“A good place to stay with very good price !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2013

I Stayed about one week here and I have a plan to stay one more week . I came to Springdale for work , very good hotel with a good access for me . clean sheet , clean room , comfortable place , they also have breakfast GRAB AND GO from 6 to 9:30 .
free WI-FI is available but it is not fast and you can just check your email and if you need more speed it is $20 per week or $4 per night .
Staff are so nice and helpful .
this place is pet friendly and most of the gusts here for work and business .
if I come back to this city , I will be here again :)

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale, responded to this review, 7 June 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. It's great to hear that you enjoyed a clean, comfortable room during your stay and that our staff was able to assist you with all your needs.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2013

We went to this place on one night halt as a part of our journey to Kansas City KS. We reached around evening and were greeted by Cynthia and new manager Stacey who insisted on seeing IDs of all persons staying in. I was surprised (but not uncomfortable) and Stacey explained saying that they prefer to see photo IDs of all residents. After that the check in was smooth and we were handed room keys. We started walking towards the room and there was an odd smell in the corridor. But once we went into the room it was very clean with no smell, spring fresh linen and absolutely comfortable bed and pillows. The best though was the bath room which was spot less.
My wife and I had a very comfortable night and woke up very fresh and raring to go.

Check out was so quick we were immediately on the road and it was Stacey again! We were surprised that she was there in the evening and early in the morning. I could not but tell her that the room was absolutely marvellous. She told me she started as manger recently and had made few changes.

Considering people stay in ESA long a little smell in corridor was forgivable and the room was 10/10!!!

Room Tip: Non smoking Queen bed towards south side 2nd floor
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank pvasula
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale, responded to this review, 29 May 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to provide you with a clean, comfortable 'home away from home'. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
kirkwood, ny
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2013

Nice location just 2 blocks from highway 412 and many local restaurants/Wal Mart/etc. Carpets could use replacing but not a big deal to me. (I didn't come to stay on the floor....!!!) Comfortable beds, clean rooms, kitchenette extremely useful (never ate a meal out all week...saves lots of money), nice continental breakfast they have added, friendly and courteous staff.

Room Tip: The facility borders I-540, so ask for a room on the even numbered side if highway noise bothers you...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank mainecentral
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. We are happy to hear that we provided friendly, courteous service and that the kitchenette was so useful to you. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Seattle, WA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2013

I was in the ADA 3rd floor, facing the hwy. I had a terrible HVAC for the first 2 weeks but Bill replaced with a new one and no more trouble with temperatures. Housekeeping allowed me to clean my own room so cannot rate them. I was allowed to "dress" my room like home. I used the Command hooks and velcro snaps to hang pots and pans, mirrors, etc. on the walls. I was also allowed to use my own bedding, towels, rugs, etc. If you know you are going to be staying longer than 30 days, bring your own bedding and stuff from home to make it feel more like home and not like a hotel. My stay here was wonderful. The staff are very helpful and friendly. Bill, the engineer, was fantastic. He made friends with my 3 dogs right away. They loved to see him in the halls and lobby. There is an open field directly to the north and east of the hotel. My dogs could go off leash and run for a while each day. Watch them if you do this as the highway is right on the edge of the field. My dogs are Maltese so are small. Make sure you bring a Barkoff machine if your dogs are prone to barking. My machine works wonders when I am out of the room. It also helps to stop barking in adjacent rooms with other dogs. It is amazing.
For the price, the room was comfortable. The carpet will be replaced soon and was stained when I got here. The supplied dishes were put aside as I brought my own.
I have had no problems and love this room. The shower is nice with the hand-held head and the seat inside the tub. I would stay here again, for sure.

Room Tip: No pool or fitness center but there is an agreement with the Residence Inn nearby that guests here c...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale, responded to this review, 16 May 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your room suited your needs and the our staff was able to such great care of you. I will definitely share your kind words with the entire team, especially Bill.

We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013

Avoid this place like the plague! All rooms smell like smoke, unclean, running water, terrible service. Located in a shady area right next to the freeway. I was told the room I was in was one of the nicer rooms on site. If that is the case, I can't even image how gross the other rooms are. I would recommended against staying here.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Ksf37
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale, responded to this review, 10 May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I was disheartened to read about your regrettable experience at our hotel. Please accept our apologies. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I am continually working to improve our property and the offerings we have for guests to enjoy.

We constantly work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at FSD@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.

Travellers are raving about these Springdale hotels

Bella Vista, Arkansas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2013

This was a nasty experience. The room was billed as "non-smoking." But the venting system billowed smoke into our room every night. We had to air our clothes out once we got home. The elevator and hallway carpeting was filthy. The carpet leading into our room was torn with a big patch missing. We saved money but over all it wasn't worth it.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale, responded to this review, 9 May 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so disappointed to hear that the slight smoking odor you noticed in your room made for such an unpleasant stay. Please accept my apology. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I am working with our Maintenance Engineer to ensure your experience is not repeated.

I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at FSD@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Rhome, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013

Making reservations was easy, so was check in.

Got to room and the recliner was absolutely filthy. Like it had been used as a highchair for a toddle.

Bathtub faucet had a leak and made noise all night.

Refrigerator leaked water.

Went down to the desk, and all the girl at the front would commit to was "putting in a work order to take care of it."

Your mileage may vary, but there are plenty of places to stay in the immediate area without sacrificing quality for price.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale, responded to this review, 2 May 2013
Ralph - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that your room was not clean and some appliances in your kitchen were in need of repair. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you I am working with our maintenance staff on making the needed repairs and with our housekeeping staff on the importance of keeping our property and guest rooms clean.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at FSD@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.