Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale
Ranked #12 of 20 Hotels in Springdale
Jacksonville, Arkansas
“Not bad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

Not a bad place to stay, they are remodeling. People at the desk where more than helpful. They went out of there way to make our stay a great one. It was a very busy time when we went but they still made effort to help with our questions.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Zack D
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Zack - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the service our staff provided and that everyone tried to make your stay a great one.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Springdale, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

I come on regular basis and am always greeted by the best staff. Should any problems arise, they are always there to assist.Within the past couple of months things have surely improved from cleanliness to maintenance issues. If you want a great place to stay, reasonable price, and great, friendly customer service, this is the place to be.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front side are quieter.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Shentoya – I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our staff and the service you received during your visit with us. I am happy that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable stay at a great rate. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Springdale, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

They have a very friendly staff, quiet location, very clean, nice grab and go breakfast. Would highly recommend to friends or family looking for a place to stay. Any problems we came upon where fixed very promptly.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Sonya - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry for any issue you experienced, but am glad to read that our staff corrected them in a timely manner. As well, it is great to know that you enjoyed their service overall as well as your clean room, our hotel's location and our grab-and-go breakfast.

Collinsville, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013

Cleanliness and water back up issues. Urine smell on pillows. And someone opened the door to my room at 10:30PM. PM! When I called to complain, I got "We thought the room was empty. *mumble mumble*. Sorry. Have a good night". ??

Room Tip: Nothing is good about this location.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Jeri A
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
Jeri - I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I sincerely apologize that we disturbed you during your stay and the issues you experienced with your room. In response, as this hotel's manager, I can assure you that I am reviewing our room check procedures with the staff so that they are more aware of what rooms are occupied and those that are not moving forward. As well, our maintenance staff is working to correct the issues in your room and ensure they do not affect future guests.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at fsd@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Travellers are raving about these Springdale hotels

Bedford, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

We had reservations to stay here for two nights - college football weekend. We arrived late and our first room had been used by a smoker. The scent was awful. There was also a crack in the tub with black mold around it and around the drain. So, we requested and they moved us to ..

a room with no door handle to the bathroom, filthy carpet, no towels and no phone. One night was all we could stand. My wife threw away her slippers that she wore in the room. We moved to a different hotel after one night and paid a premium price to get away. This place is awful - better to sleep in your car.

Room Tip: I would not take a chance. If you want a good room, stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Dan B
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Dan - The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your room. In response to your feedback, our maintenance staff is working to fix the door handle and the phone in your room. As well, our housekeeping staff has deep cleaned your second room and eliminated in the odor in your first. They are also working to improve their cleaning procedures so issues like these are not repeated.

I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at fsd@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Dallas, Texas, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

If you want a good night's sleep - don't stay here! The highway noise was terrible. The chain must be run by Conservative Tea party people. Their tv channel selection includes CNN (neutral / leaning conservative) and Fox News - which is not news, but a propaganda arm of the Cs and TPs. If they wanted their guests to have a choice, they would have also offered MSNBC. I will not be staying at this hotel again, or any of their hotels in the future.

Room Tip: Find another hotel if you want to be able to get a good night's sleep.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank William S
Lombard, Illinois, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

We booked a 5 night stay and only stayed one night. We waited 20 mins for someone to show up at the front desk so we could check in just to find that they didn't actually have the room we reserved. When we got into our room, only 2 of the 5 lights in the room worked, the bathroom had not been cleaned from the people before us, the bath tube was molding, air conditioning did not work and our fridge also had left over food in it. When we called the front desk about the room we were told there was nothing they could do until the housekeeping came in the next day and the lights would not be fixed for another 3 days. When I woke up the next morning I pulled a huge clump of blonde hair out of the bedding. That was the end of that. The girl at the front desk acted as though there couldn't ever be something wrong with any of the rooms and was shocked that we wanted to leave after the first day. We went to bentonville and greatly enjoyed the rest of our stay at a cheaper, nicer hotel. It's been 3 weeks and I still have not been refunded my money either.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Samantha R
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I sincerely apologize that your room was dirty and that you had to wait 20 minutes for someone to assist you. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have coached the Guest Service Manage in providing a more timely check-in procedure. I have also met with our housekeeping staff to ensure that we are providing thorough cleaning to each guest room. We strive to provide our guest with an enjoyable experience at our hotel, so I am disappointed to read that our staff was not more attentive during your stay. This issue will definitely be addressed accordingly.