“Affordable place to stay for an extended time”

Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale
Ranked #11 of 20 Hotels in Springdale
Gainesville, Florida
“Affordable place to stay for an extended time”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We enjoyed staying here because it was close to restaurants and Fayetteville, Ark. The price was very reasonable and the staff were very nice and helpful. We enjoyed being able to cook our own breakfast and sometimes lunch.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Dana P
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dana - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff provided you with such great service and that you liked our hotel's location. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I recently stayed in value place (fayetteville) and it was a HORRIBLE experience all around! The staff there was incredibly rude and everything else was a mess too. Here at stay america, my family and i feel very welcomed, safe,.and happy to be here. The staff i have had the friendliest welcomes from include, Crystal, Bee, and Mitta. These were the few people that have stood out the most but the others were also very kind. I am very pleased with our stay here and will be staying again for sure! Thank you all for making us feel like family and not just customers!

• Stayed May 2014
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Basel, Switzerland
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I reserved 7 rooms and all of them were in terrible condition. Three of them smelled like urine and had urine stains on the carpet. The sheets were dirty and smelled of smoke. I would not ever recommend this chain to anyone.

Room Tip: Do NOT stay!!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I sincerely apologize for the odors and level of cleanliness in your room. In response to your comments, I will meet with the staff to review our cleaning procedures so that this issue does not affect our future guests. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at, fsd@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better stay in the future!

Travellers are raving about these Springdale hotels

Jacksonville, Arkansas
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Not a bad place to stay, they are remodeling. People at the desk where more than helpful. They went out of there way to make our stay a great one. It was a very busy time when we went but they still made effort to help with our questions.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Zack D
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Zack - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the service our staff provided and that everyone tried to make your stay a great one.

Springdale, Arkansas
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I come on regular basis and am always greeted by the best staff. Should any problems arise, they are always there to assist.Within the past couple of months things have surely improved from cleanliness to maintenance issues. If you want a great place to stay, reasonable price, and great, friendly customer service, this is the place to be.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front side are quieter.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Shentoya – I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our staff and the service you received during your visit with us. I am happy that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable stay at a great rate. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Springdale, Arkansas
Reviewed 3 January 2014

They have a very friendly staff, quiet location, very clean, nice grab and go breakfast. Would highly recommend to friends or family looking for a place to stay. Any problems we came upon where fixed very promptly.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Sonya - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry for any issue you experienced, but am glad to read that our staff corrected them in a timely manner. As well, it is great to know that you enjoyed their service overall as well as your clean room, our hotel's location and our grab-and-go breakfast.

Collinsville, Illinois
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Cleanliness and water back up issues. Urine smell on pillows. And someone opened the door to my room at 10:30PM. PM! When I called to complain, I got "We thought the room was empty. *mumble mumble*. Sorry. Have a good night". ??

Room Tip: Nothing is good about this location.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Jeri A
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
Jeri - I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I sincerely apologize that we disturbed you during your stay and the issues you experienced with your room. In response, as this hotel's manager, I can assure you that I am reviewing our room check procedures with the staff so that they are more aware of what rooms are occupied and those that are not moving forward. As well, our maintenance staff is working to correct the issues in your room and ensure they do not affect future guests.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at fsd@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.