“Great Location and clean”

Comfort Suites Springdale
Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Springdale
Flower Mound, Texas
“Great Location and clean”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Staying at this hotel while traveling on a regular basis. Always clean, with a very helpful staff ready to make you feel home. Location is away from the street and very quiet. Great hotel for the price. I'll be back soon.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
arkie_11, General Manager at Comfort Suites Springdale, responded to this review, 11 July 2013
Thank You four the feedback,we strive to make everyones stay enjoyable and comfortable.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Prairie Village, Kansas
Reviewed 14 April 2013

Most of the time a Comfort Suites is a Comfort Suites and you know what to expect from the rooms, amenities, etc. However, each location is managed a little differently. This one was managed a little disappointedly.

Our room right off the bat had a faint smell of smoke, not like anyone had smoked in there but perhaps there was a history of smokers staying there.

Next the shower never got hot enough to be comfortable. When I called the front desk the clerk said "when we're slammed like this it's hard to keep up." Go figure that they didn't buy a hot water system designed to get hot water to EVERY room.

Lastly, the breakfast was scheduled to end at 9am. Why not 10 like most other hotels on weekends? But the best part was the "Excuse me patrons but the breakfast is now closing!" announcement from the manager at 8:45. I felt compelled to applaud. I went back for a refill of juice and the machine was already turned off.

The beds were comfortable and we slept well despite the 4 baseball/softball teams staying there. The management was just a little disappointing and unwelcoming.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
arkie_11, General Manager at Comfort Suites Springdale, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
Dear Avance1209
Thank You for your feedback, I have spoke with owner and I think e are going to start the late breakfast idea on the wekends.
Thank You GM Curtis B.
Russellville, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed 20 March 2013

The following account of our recent stay here is completely factual. There will be no opinion added, though I have one.

When we first arrived, the front desk person was unkept but decent. We didn't have any problem checking in. We drove around to the side entrance to be closer to our room. As we walked up to the door, we noticed a big pile of throw-up next to the door just off the sidewalk and beer cans and alcohol bottles along the wall of the property. When we got inside our room, I called the front desk to make them aware of the problem. Upon examination of the room, the couch had a gross substance on it and the drains in the sink and tub were clogged, so I went down to the front desk to ask him if there was something we could do. He was responsive and gave us the keys to another room. When we left the room to go back to the car, instead of the throw-up being cleaned up, it was simply sprayed with a water hose toward the middle of the parking lot where I still had to walk my family around it to get to my car. And the litter of alcohol bottles and cans remained.

The following day we asked for towels 3 times and never received them. Based on other observations in the hotel, I didn't think I would get them so I went to my brother's room and took his extra.

At breakfast time that morning, I shared my thoughts in a respectful manner about the throw-up incident and the clogged drains with the manager. All he heard was that his front desk man responded to my needs. There was no apology for the inconvenience. It was like he didn't even hear my complaint. I also took this opportunity to let him know that the other side door entrance was littered with trash. I took a pic when we left. He was never touched. Cleanliness is next to Godliness. I stay at dozens of choice hotels each year, but I won't go back to this one when there are other options.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
arkie_11, Manager at Comfort Suites Springdale, responded to this review, 24 July 2013
Thank You for taking the time to give feedback, We will strive to do better for our guest and make your stay great.
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed 13 March 2013

We were in town for a college visit, and had planned on staying two nights at the Chancellor Hotel in Fayetteville. We were disastisfied with the hotel, and checked out early (see my review). We found lodging at the Comfort Suites. When checking in, the desk clerk (Robbie?) helped us and when he heard we had a rough night the night before he changed our reservation around a bit such that we had an upstairs room away from any traffic noise.

The room was clean, and we found the beds to be firm and comfortable. The shower was nice in that the shower heads were mounted higher on the wall, so easy to get under. Easy access to the highway, as well as several restaurants. The morning breakfast bar was well stocked and the food decent. Not great, but hey.... it was free.

All in all a good stay, and we will visit again.

Room Tip: Ask for upstairs and away from the road.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
arkie_11, Manager at Comfort Suites Springdale, responded to this review, 18 March 2013
Thank You so much, Your kind words have made our day, we allways want our guest to be happy and comfortable with there stay and value your responce.
Reviewed 20 February 2013

Booked this hotel thru a online service. The weather did not cooperate with our travel plans. When I called day of arrival to cancel the last days of my stay due to the weather the manager cancelled the entire reservation refunding the entire balance. A pleasant surprise!

Stayed February 2013
arkie_11, General Manager at Comfort Suites Springdale, responded to this review, 18 March 2013
Thank You so much for your kind words, they mean so much to all of us here, they were shared with the entire staff.
Reviewed 16 February 2013

My father and I stayed here. My dad is on disability, he has COPD and can't get around easily. Upon requesting that our room not be too far of a walk we got one right down the hall from the front desk on the first floor. Rooms were spacious and comfortable and were also clean. My only complaint would have to be that the bed was kind of squeaky and the pillows were too small. Also happy with the courteous staff except the guy who checked us in. He looked as if he hated his life.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank You for Your Responce and kind comments,We strive to make you very happy with your stay and the guy who checked you in said he is sorry he did have a medical issue that day and He was trying not to let it affect his performance, We will allways work to better our performance. We appreciate your responce and value your opinion verry much so Thank You.
GM and Staff