“Regular Customer”
Review of Quality Suites

Quality Suites
Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Springdale
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I have been staying at this hotel every other weekend for the last 2 years. I always have a good experience. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff provides good service. The pool is nice and the breakfast is good. This hotel provides a good value. There are several restaurants within walking distance as well.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
arkie_11, Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel is great, the people are wonderful. The hotel was very clean and recently updated. My room was exceptionally quiet. Breakfast was more then adequate, very clean. What I found that seperates this hotel from the competition was the people. Robby checked us in and was very helpful and nice. He made the entire process go smoothly, very easy to work with. I will definitely stay here again my next time I am in town. First class all the way.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
arkie_11, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest

The Front Desk agent Ronnie also said thank you so much for the wonderful comments, And we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

My kids and I stayed here March 28-30 for a volleyball tournament and we were very impressed. The room was very clean and comfy. The staff was always soo nice. The breakfast had lots to choose from. Pool and Jacuzzi area was a plus for the kids. We would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
arkie_11, Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest
Thank You so much for taking the time to complete the survey, We are very glad you and the kids had a great time in the pool and hot tub, We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

After a miserable night and bad experience with another local hotel, my husband and I decided to give this hotel a try and we were very pleased. We were looking for a hot tub and went for a room with a large jacuzzi. Turned out to be a great decision. After a long soak, we were able to get a good nights rest and put our trip back on track. Unlike most hotels, the mattress was very comfortable. The hotel was very quiet through the night. The breakfast was adequate and they do give you a lot to choose from. The desk clerk upon check in was very professional, pleasant and knew how to smile. We would highly recommend this hotel and have decided that we will return here anytime we need to stay in the area. Kudos to Comfort Suites in Springdale!!

Room Tip: Spend the extra and get the jacuzzi room!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Robin G
arkie_11, Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, it was a pleasure having you here with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future, Hope all goes well for you and family.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

My father and I stayed at this location on a trip in December. Upon arrival, we were greeted and given any help that was needed. The room was clean, comfortable and exactly what I had asked for, since my father requires handicapped accessible facilities.
I, unfortunately, was involved in an accident the day before we were to leave and had to stay in a hospital there for 20 days. They accommodated the needs for my dad and reduced our rate since he had to stay for a longer period of time until one of my children could drive him back home. They did things for us that made a very difficult time, much easier for us. I will always try to stay with them when I need a place to stay in that part of Arkansas. I highly recommend this location!

Room Tip: I would just call ahead and let them know of your needs. They will help as best they can.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Rebecca C
arkie_11, Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Dear Rebecca

It was so good to see you again when you stoped by from Hospital, we are so happy that you are ok and were able to get back home safely. We hope all goes well with you and your family.

Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

I guess that's why they're called Comfort Suites.:) The housekeeping staff are very thorough. I could not find a problem with the room, in regards to cleanliness. When I arrived, I was informed that the best rate would be 89.99 a night. I signed into my choice privileges app , on my phone, and reduced my rate to 70.00 a night. - Which is a excellent price for a quality room. I stay in Springdale quite often, for business, and Comfort Suites is now where I'll be sleeping while in town.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Brad S
arkie_11, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Dear Guest

Reviewed 28 October 2013

On occasion I have the opportunity to host clients to the areas events on the weekends. Curtis, GM, has always been very helpful and very courteous to my customers needs and the staff has been knowlegable and helpful on their recommendations as well. Guests have always commented on the "quiet and clean rooms" and this is what I come to expect as a Diamond Choice member. It is nice to know that I have such a property here in my backyard for my guests to stay when visiting the area. Great value, great rooms, great staff.......what else do you need?

Gary W

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gary W
arkie_11, Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Dear Valued Guest
Thank You so much for your wonderful coments,We allways strive to make your stay a great one, and we really appreciate your feedback. Hope you all had a safe trip getting Home. Look forward to seeing you again.
GM Curtis Boyd