“Just the best Burgers”

Cuisines: American
Description: New burger bar
Description: New burger bar
Reviewed 11 April 2013

We went here for lunch before the footy.
Great selection and they use local produce.
My favourite the Mullet and Pommy burger, definitely try the Onion rings.

1  Thank Kevinlab

Reviewed 4 April 2013

We went to the restaurant in Northbridge. The burger were excellent, particularly the meat and the toasted bun. But the fries were nothing special, not crunchy enough for my taste. The venue is pretty small and the few tables are all close to the grill. We preferred to sit outside on the high tables (there are 3 of them) to avoid heat and smell.

Reviewed 6 January 2013

I love how it is all halal certfied, therefore allowing the business to attract even more customers. I absolutely love the Turkish lamb burger :) Although their food is amazing, I must say that $20 for just the burger and a small chips is ridiculous and plain extortion.

Reviewed 1 January 2013

Burgers were so good went there twice on my trip! Pommy burger was great! If you’re a burger person. And I am. You will be disapointed if you do not try JUS Burgers. My future trips to perth will include a detour to JUS Burgers

Reviewed 3 December 2012

OMG! their burgers are something to die for. Great bread, great meat, great options, friendly staff.

The place is very simple but for a Burger? who cares? Better off and take away.

I will of course go back ....