See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2012

This would be a decent place to stay but the rooms don't get cleaned properly. I didn't get any towels until 7:00 pm. The room I checked into wasn't clean and I had to get a different room. I overlooked that but now realize that this place is just not ran well at all.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 27 June 2012

This is our 3rd week staying here and I figure it would get better ,our friends checked in there room and the beds were not made , there was pizza boxes on the floor , dirty ashtray upside down on the floor , they got anOther room , we checked in ours , looks like it hasn't been vacuumed in weeks , no towels , just overall dirty , this is night 3 and 6:00 pm still no towels , they say there is a shortage , the front desk is a joke I've waited 20 minutes before talking to someone , the price is good , but not stay here again ,

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 10 June 2012

The staff was very pleasant but the room was in need of TLC. Bedspread was dirty and so was carpeting.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I read plenty of reviews before staying here. Overall the room was adequate for the night. No bugs. However, I had problems checking in due to a phone line being down. They had to write my credit card number down and would run it when the phone lines came back up. The wireless internet was also down. I can only assume that they have DSL. I had to connect to the internet through the LaQuinta's internet right next door. Thankfully the signal reached. The room had a whirlpool bath, but I did not use it. It just didn't look as clean as I would have liked. The room had been freshly painted, the bed was comfortable...however....the two doors needed weather stripping. So I heard EVERYTHING. The walls are paper thin as well. I could here whoever was in the next room snoring. I could here individuals outside. The next day I went to check out and they still had not been able to run my credit card. Breakfast was almost over so it had been picked clean. Aesthetically, the breakfast room needs some renovation. There are new owners, so I am giving them an average rating for right now since they are in the process of renovating.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2010

We were just looking for a decent place to stay between Dallas and Little Rock. The price was very reasonable, the room was more than adequate, and the breakfast room was more spacious than I was hoping. It was a great value.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Qualityinntxk, General Manager at Studio 6 Texarkana, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2010

We would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to offer such kind words for our establishment. We always strive to meet or exceed Choice Hotel standards and are very glad that you were satisfied with your last stay and hope to see you again soon in the future.