See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 September 2012

We arrived late at night dead tired after driving 15 hours. We arrived around 8:30 pm to find no front desk clerk. We had to wait for about 10 minutes for someone to show up. After finally getting the keys to the two rooms I reserved we headed to our rooms for some much needed rest. We got our rooms at the very back of the hotel, which was not a big deal until about 10pm when a landscaping crew decided to start working on the property with a front loader and very loud and rowdy crew. The front loader kept scraping up mulch and making lots of noise. (Who landscapes at night while its raining) A complaint to the front desk and the issue was resolved. The landscapers finally left.The rooms were recently updated but still seemed very dirty. The shower curtains had mold as did the tub itself. Carpet felt very dirty and there was a strong odor of paint in the room. I was so tired and figured I would be gone in a few hours anyway. While watching tv i looked over and observed what appeared to be a small roach on the night stand. I only saw the one but I am sure there were a lot more I did not see. All I can say is a poor experience and I will not be returning nor would I recommend this location to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2012

The room was ok until I saw the mold growing in the jets of the tub. Not only were the jets black but the shower curtain was covered as well. I reported it to the front desk when I checked out and he said he would ask the manager to give me a discount but I do not know if he has done so or not. This is a dangerous situation and should be monitored by the state health department.

If it weren't for the mold, I'd give it a 'two' star rating for cleanliness. Do not agree to stay there unless you check out the bathrooms first.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2012

This is the second Quality Inn we have stayed in that could use some TLC. Rooms are OK but tired looking. Wireless internet service was good. When we went for breakfast at 7:30 AM, there was no orange juice, hard boiled eggs or yogurt. Also noticed there was no coffee in the lobby on the table "24 hour free coffee". We were just passing through so it was OK. Will probably by-pass this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2012

The dirtiest Choice Hotels we've been to! When we got to the room, there was a pair of dirty boots outside the doorway. The room has bad smell to it. The bath tub and knobs to the shower are badly stained and dirty. There was a used dried wash towel hanging in the shower rod, that was the nastiest! Please look at the photos attached. We were so tired from driving and we just need to sleep between Branson to Houston family trip. I have to take photo and send it here so that others won't make the same mistake. We did not use their shower and breakfast, feeling how the room is neglected much more to the kitchen or pool. We inspected the bed, it seemed clean, we hoped so. We left very early and took a shower when we got home, and I'm glad it was just 1 nite. It was a shame that ChoiceHotels allowed them to be a member. Definitely, don't go there, 3.5 stars reviews are deceiving! Their employees probably did the reviews, but it deserves no star!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2012

This would be a decent place to stay but the rooms don't get cleaned properly. I didn't get any towels until 7:00 pm. The room I checked into wasn't clean and I had to get a different room. I overlooked that but now realize that this place is just not ran well at all.

• Stayed: June 2012