US$96
US$100
US$89
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$77
US$125
US$58
US$40
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$48/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$76
Hotels.com
US$69
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 February 2013

I just gave the operator my destination and said I wanted a moderate priced motel and we chose
the Quality Inn because they had a breakfast. When we got there we had a very nice room with
soft beds. The last week we have stayed at a motel with very hard matresses so we are very happy with our rooms. They are decorated with warm colors. Red and Lime green. I like the decor. We were very close to a Denny's restaurant. So we chose to walk there after riding in the car all day.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank bethniblett
Reviewed 29 January 2013

The rooms have been refurbished since our last stay and we were very pleased with the suite we had. The breakfast had also improved with scrambled eggs, gravy, hot biscuits, waffles and assorted cereals. Will stay there again.

January 28, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mjfralia
Reviewed 12 September 2012

We arrived late at night dead tired after driving 15 hours. We arrived around 8:30 pm to find no front desk clerk. We had to wait for about 10 minutes for someone to show up. After finally getting the keys to the two rooms I reserved we headed to our rooms for some much needed rest. We got our rooms at the very back of the hotel, which was not a big deal until about 10pm when a landscaping crew decided to start working on the property with a front loader and very loud and rowdy crew. The front loader kept scraping up mulch and making lots of noise. (Who landscapes at night while its raining) A complaint to the front desk and the issue was resolved. The landscapers finally left.The rooms were recently updated but still seemed very dirty. The shower curtains had mold as did the tub itself. Carpet felt very dirty and there was a strong odor of paint in the room. I was so tired and figured I would be gone in a few hours anyway. While watching tv i looked over and observed what appeared to be a small roach on the night stand. I only saw the one but I am sure there were a lot more I did not see. All I can say is a poor experience and I will not be returning nor would I recommend this location to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2012

The room was ok until I saw the mold growing in the jets of the tub. Not only were the jets black but the shower curtain was covered as well. I reported it to the front desk when I checked out and he said he would ask the manager to give me a discount but I do not know if he has done so or not. This is a dangerous situation and should be monitored by the state health department.

If it weren't for the mold, I'd give it a 'two' star rating for cleanliness. Do not agree to stay there unless you check out the bathrooms first.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2012

This is the second Quality Inn we have stayed in that could use some TLC. Rooms are OK but tired looking. Wireless internet service was good. When we went for breakfast at 7:30 AM, there was no orange juice, hard boiled eggs or yogurt. Also noticed there was no coffee in the lobby on the table "24 hour free coffee". We were just passing through so it was OK. Will probably by-pass this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple