See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Its a good thing I arrived at night the exterior is frightful the rooms are dirty, paint can only cover so much.bugs omg. Mold in shower. Ill never return I'll pay more to sleep and. Not worrie about security and health of my family.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Check-in by young man was not very fast but finally was accomplished. We had multiple rooms and one couple got the wrong room and was overcharged for it. No refund and someone named Tanya who I spoke to later said she was a manager but Choice Hotels says NOT!! Still fighting for the refund. Hotel clerk refused to print us out a receipt when we checked out. Also, dog was owned by the morning clerk who served breakfast. I'm assuming it would be a health department issue for the dog to be close to tables and kitchen?

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pea_Baker
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Quality Inn
5210 N State Line Avenue Texarkana Arkansas.
Good sized rooms with usual fridge,coffee maker, micro and flat panel(smaller than most)
Carpet really needs replacing as does pretty well everything else, since they are so old
Chairs and bed spread have cigarette burns even though this was a non smoking room.
It is not motel that i would select again.

Room Tip: At the low end of budget
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2013

I just gave the operator my destination and said I wanted a moderate priced motel and we chose
the Quality Inn because they had a breakfast. When we got there we had a very nice room with
soft beds. The last week we have stayed at a motel with very hard matresses so we are very happy with our rooms. They are decorated with warm colors. Red and Lime green. I like the decor. We were very close to a Denny's restaurant. So we chose to walk there after riding in the car all day.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank bethniblett
Reviewed 29 January 2013

The rooms have been refurbished since our last stay and we were very pleased with the suite we had. The breakfast had also improved with scrambled eggs, gravy, hot biscuits, waffles and assorted cereals. Will stay there again.

January 28, 2013