US$96
Priceline
US$69
US$89
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 December 2008

My husband, 2 kids and I stayed with this hotel for 3 nights while visiting family in Texarkana. The staff was so friendly and well informed. Our room was kept clean daily and housekeeping was so quiet you never even knew they were in the area. breakfast was a delightful surprise. Would stay again and recommend for sure.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2008

Okay, at first we thought this would be an okay stay for just overnite with car trouble on our way to Nashville. Wrong. Once it got dark, there were people driving through the parking lot who were Not staying there. (The area around the hotel would not give you this indication upon first arriving). Then just as I turned the covers down so my sleeping five yr old could cover up, I look down at the floor just along the edge of the bed, a used Condom. A used condom, which indicates to me that 1) a maid just skipped this room entirely or 2) a maid assigned to that room had vision problems.
The clerk at the front desk said "oh, sorry". Do not stay here.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank robinhood72
Reviewed 25 March 2008

We stayed at the Hotel in 2007, In March of 2008 our Credit Card was re-billed for our stay $284.40. I walked in and pointed out the error. They will still not refund my money. They say it is a computer glitch with over $70,000 in errors from various customers. They blame it on the previous management. Choice Hotels wants copies of my entire Bank Statements ( Yeah Right !!! )

Under no circumstances should you give these people a credit card. They will abuse the privilege.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled on business
2  Thank Paul_Midland
Reviewed 8 November 2007

This is a outside entrance hotel that is clean and very charming. My husband and I were impressed with the service overall and they have a breakfast that is surprisingly great. Will certainly stay again and recommend to others.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled with family
1  Thank jullrobber
Reviewed 10 July 2006

This place appears to have inside corridors from the photo on their website, but it does not. Our room was on the second floor and there are no elevators. The room we had was a two double bed suite and was the largest room I have ever seen in a hotel in this price range. There was a couchthat made into a bed and a large open area upon entering the room. The room also had the two double beds, a microwave and a refrigerator. The girl at the front desk was most helpful and nice.
Those were the good parts. Now for the rest.....the beds were not that comfortable at all. The bathtub had a bath safety mat in it that was curling up on the edges. After noticing a smell I looked under the edge of the mat and found rotten, wet, black slime and mold under the mat. Since it was late when we arrived (10:30 pm), we were leaving first thing the next am, and we had already carried all our stuff up the stairs I decided to just take care of it myself. I tore out the rotten mat and threw it away and then cleaned the tub myself before I would let our children take a bath.
If I were passing thru Texarkana again I would pick another hotel, but had the bath mat thing not been there then it would have been an ok stay.

• Stayed: July 2006