“Great room for the money”

Comfort Suites Texarkana
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Texarkana
“Great room for the money”
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

The suite is nice, hot breakfast is great and the staff was above average. Make sure to eat at Copeland's while you're there. There was a problem with the elevator and the staff was quick to resolve the problem. We called to let the staff know we were running late and they were very friendly. Thanks

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Debra M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Texarkana, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
Mjaj,
I am glad always when guest understand when we have glitches in the system like the elevator. Thank You for the understanding and the great review. We all here at the Comfort look forward to your next visit.
Debra Muliyil

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Sulphur Springs, Texas
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Hello, I am visiting from the East Tx area. I brought My Wife and 6 children. The suite we had was spectacular! plenty of room and the Front desk associate, Jessica, was very helpful the moment we walked in. The free breakfast was outstanding and the kids swam in the swimming pool for at least 3 hours. We will visit again! Thank You Comfort Suites!
Channion and Candice

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Channion,
Want to Thank You for a wonderful review, we love having family visit us and are always glad when they feel like there at home. We look forward to you coming back and seeing us and for the children to enjoy the indoor pool
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I travel from kansas city to texarkana 3 times a week staying in comfort suites. The staff are so friendly and helpful I want to give a special thanks to shala, she's so helpful. She have my room available when I walk into the door with a big smile and good morning welcome. Shala loves her job which makes me happy that she will take care of me. Thank you comfort suite and shala.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank b1usdriver
Dear Sir,
Thank you for the wonderful review here at the Comfort we try to make everyone feel like there family. I am glad to see that Shala has taken the necessary steps to make that happen. We look forward to the next time you give us a visit.
Peoria, Illinois
Reviewed 23 November 2013

The hotel itself was hard to find but when we called the front desk the clerk Amber was very friendly, helpful, and patient with us giving me and my wife easy directions to the hotel. Our rooms were clean an breakfast was great with a good variety I strongly recommend this hotel I plan on staying there again and hope to meet more of the outstanding staff like Amber

• Stayed November 2013
Debra M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Texarkana, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Dear Crazylady12345,
We are working on making the hotel easier to find with better signage. Amber is to be commended for her excellent customer service, the staff is working very hard on customer service. I appreciate your response to show that we are succeeding at are job. We all look forward to your next visit with us.
raytown
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Just wanted to thank u for such a welcoming place to call home,I work for Jefferson bus lines and stay at comfort suites 3 times a week.I look forward to walking in and seeing shala's smiling face.U have a wonderful employee in shala.When I wheel in in my big bus before I get to the door she already has my room entered and ready to check into.She has been so helpful and is a sweet heart.Anything ive ever needed she has made every effort to take care of me,So KUDOS TO SHALA,,,,This girl needs a promotion,,The rooms are beautiful and clean.Breakfast is always great and I love the fact u can get hot coffee in the lobby at any time day or night.Thanks again, Sandy pruess

Room Tip: This is a new hotel and is very well kept with friendly staff and great pricing for what u get..Indo...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear Sandy,
We here at the Comfort Suites realize that your offering a service to guest to travel to their destination. So when you come to visit us we feel like your family and you have come home for a visit. Thank you for the positive review we look forward to Jefferson Bus lines to come home.
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 18 November 2013

My first time experience at Comfort Suites, I was greet by my name. I was shock to know how the employee, Shala knew my name. She was very friendly, courteous, with a beautiful smile. The rooms are very clean, the beds are very comfortable, and I love pillows which the bed have 5 pillows. The room is so comfortable almost like I'm at home.

Room Tip: All the rooms are comfortable and cozy.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear Shelia R,
Thank you for such a positive review the staff at Comfort Suites are striving to give excellent customer service. We want all are guest to know that we value them staying with us one way is to get to know you. We look forward to your next visit with us.
Debra Muliiyil
Texarkana, Arkansas
Reviewed 18 November 2013

It was a very beautiful room overall, but the bathroom was not clean at all. There were used towels and I could tell that the shower had not been cleaned. I couldn't find an attendant around 10 pm, so I literally had to go out and buy my own towels and bathroom cleaner just to take a shower in a room that I paid for. I liked evrything else, but cleanliness is next to godliness in my book so they failed in that department. If they could get their housekeeping in order, then I'd be more inclined to stay during my next visit. Here's hoping they correct issues like that before they get out of hand. It's too nice of a hotel for things like that to occur.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Asia M,
I thank you for your honest review it will be used as a coaching for getting better customer service. I want to apologized for the bathroom issues I have taken corrective steps to make sure this doesn't happen again to a guest. If you would please call me I would like to personally handle your next reservation with us.
Debra Muliyil
Also consider these accommodations in or near Texarkana
Best Western Plus Texarkana Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Texarkana Arkansas Convention Center
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#12 of 19 in Texarkana

Been to Comfort Suites Texarkana? Share your experiences!