“Best room and value for the price”

Comfort Suites Texarkana
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Texarkana
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Best room and value for the price”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Very clean room with new furnishings, great service, okay breakfast. Good nearby dining. Indoor pool and okay fitness room. One of the best rooms for the price I've stayed in. I will be making this my place to stay when in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Comfort S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Texarkana, responded to this review, 8 October 2014
Thank you for making the decision to stay with us when you were in our area. We aim to provide our guest with a great value while not compromising on the luxuries. When you return to Texarkana, please come back to stay with us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
dallas, texas
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I like to look for hotels that are new if possible to stay in, when traveling. (just a phobia) lol
After driving for 9 hours, I just had to stop to get some rest. Wasn't sure I'd find a good hotel in this small spot in the road, but, there were several hotels that looked pretty new, where I had pulled off to look. I saw Comfort Suites at the back of all these hotels, that had a sign hanging up, "now open". Bingo! When I went in to check for availability, I asked when they opened, and the lady stated 1 yr ago, but that they don't get a whole lot of traffic like bigger towns. My rate was way under than I expected to pay, and I had a beautiful room and the bed was like a cloud. Needless to say, it was a great nights rest. The staff was attentive, it was clean, and exceptional for what I needed. I didn't eat the breakfast, as I was needing to head on down the road, and I'm not a breakfast kind of girl, but it all looked great. If I ever need to stop over in these neck of the woods, I will do so, right here again.

Room Tip: I asked for a room that hadn't been used or used much. =) I was on the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Thank you for choosing to stay with us while you were in our area. Our aim is that you find comfort and hospitality while staying with us. We look forward to your future visit.
Florida
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I would have given this motel a "5" rating, but I have a couple of issues.

First of all, it was very comfortable, the décor was great, the bed comfortable and you could have your choice of soft or hard pillow. What motel does that?
But they spent all this money and yet put in a 32" tv! Too small for that huge room. At least it was a Samsung.

Around midnight our phone rang from the front desk to come down and sign the registration notice which was forgotten in check in?? My husband told her he 'll be down in the morning.

They have got to get the clerk situation figured out. Kinisha (?) was great, though.

Room Tip: Still hard to find. It is behind the Conference Center.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Annatha
We are estatic that you enjoyed your stay, see you next time.
Houston
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

There were ants in our room. I called down to the front for more towels and I don't know if I'm spoiled but she said yeh but you have to come get them though. Then I couldn't find the lady down stairs, finally she came in from I guess smoking outside. I went down there a couple times other times than that and she was always outside.

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Princess7480
Comfort S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Texarkana, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
I would love to know when you stayed on my property so I can rectify the issue with the front desk person being outside. I would also like to know what room you occupied that had ants, as I do not have ants in my rooms.
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel was remarkably clean, decorated beautifully, employed quite pleasant personnel, and a good self-serve hot breakfast. The linens on the bed were so soft and the rooms were huge. We will definitely stay at Comfort Suites again.

• Stayed July 2014
Our aim is to please our guests, I am very happy that your expectations were met. Please come and see us when you are in our area again.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Awesome hotel, brand new, rooms were very spacious I had two adjoining rooms that could have easily accommodated 12 people, with their two queen-sized beds and a sofa that pulled out into a full-sized bed, each room had a fridge and microwave. The rooms were very clean. The complimentary breakfast was very good, fresh and plentiful. The staff that manned the breakfast area was very attentive and helpful. My family and I were there for a wedding, and will stay there again, without hesitation.

Room Tip: All the rooms were good, I visited with other family members you were on other floors and their room...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for choosing to stay with us while you were in town. We look forward to seeing you next time you visit the area.
BA OK
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This was a wonderful,surprise. I grew up here, but hadn't been to visit for a couple of years.. I was pleasantly surprised...l several new hotels and a water park across the street! We had reservations at another place, but changed to this one to visit relatives who were here, also. Brand new, huge rooms, divider with a sectional type couch! Micro, fridge, actual closet, and their discount rate was less than $52! That's right... Senior rate was terrific! Complimentary breakfast, indoor pool, all the standard amenities at this desirable price! I was very pleased. The only drawback is the same I always have at these newer places... Too small a tv and tub which doesn't allow soaking. I hate the straight back tubs! However, this tv Probably seemed too small as the room was so roomy! Bed very nice, pillows terrific...Highly recommend!

Room Tip: Ask for a view facing south.. Ours was north and faced a field...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
It is our goal to provide our guests with the comforts of home. I am elated that when you returned home to decided to stay with us. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Texarkana
Best Western Plus Texarkana Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Texarkana Arkansas Convention Center
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#12 of 19 in Texarkana

Been to Comfort Suites Texarkana? Share your experiences!