“Has always been a favorite place of mine!”
Review of Park Place

Park Place
Ranked #6 of 84 Restaurants in Texarkana
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 March 2013

Had dinner here last night, first time since last October. We have been going here 20 years and have always loved it. One thing we noticed this trip was the prices have increased extremely, but the food has been and still is amazing. We will still keep going!

2  Thank Gayle47

Reviewed 23 January 2013

If you enjoy one of the nicer restaurants in town Park place is it. They have a full bar. Nice quiet atmosphere. Good service. Great steaks and seafood. They are a little pricey. Great place to go for nice dinner.

Reviewed 15 December 2012

My husband and I eat here fairly regularly. I have tried the Oysters Beinville every place we go & have not found any that are even close to being as good (New Orleans included!!) I cannot speak for any other steak but the fillet! There is not another place that has a more tender flavorful fillet anywhere. We eat out quite a bit & have had a lot of experience with these two dishes & can say...without a doubt that if you are looking for the best of either of these...Park Place is the place to go!!

1  Thank Jcantgary
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Park Place is one of my favorite places. It takes you back in time. Service is great, and they have the best steaks in town. The crab claws are a great app. I try to go to Park Place often. The bar is also nice.

1  Thank natd2
Reviewed 19 June 2012

I have given this place several chances and it has been horrible every time the steaks arent very good and u pay way too much for anything on their menu. Also the service is not very good.

1  Thank TimSpellman

Been to Park Place? Share your experiences!