“Great food, overpriced though”
Review of Park Place

Park Place
Ranked #6 of 84 Restaurants in Texarkana
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Great steaks and fried shrimp. They have gone up on their prices though - too much in my opinion. Friendly staff, comfy atmosphere.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We've been to this restaurant 3 times now & each time is better than the last. The manager/owner Cyrus, is very knowledgeable of cuisine & more than happy to educate you about the menu or simply take time out to have a good conversation. The food is excellent, unique, and in no way lacks on quality. The atmosphere is very relaxing. It's a 45 minute drive to this restaurant for us but we consider well worth it when we're in the mood for fine dining!!

3  Thank lonestar86
Reviewed 7 January 2014

New Years Eve dinner was fabulous and relaxing. Great food....especially the filet Mignon.....I ordered it medium and blackened. It had a fantastic flavor, was super tender, and included a great salad bar with homemade salad dressing. Service was great, menu selection superb, and atmosphere relaxing. This restaurant has been around for years with son now following in parents footsteps but mom and dad are still around. Been eating here for almost 30 years and still haven't found a better steak any where in the USA.

2  Thank Robert D
Reviewed 26 December 2013

The chef is brilliant with the scallops and redfish Meurniere. The mixologist makes a great martini, and the salad bar is fresh and delicious. I love going to Park Place for dinner! I recommend it highly.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

I absolutely love coming here. It's been years since I have been here but it is still great. Had a great dinner with friends celebrating a big 40 bday. We had a very nice bottle of Cabernet with escargot, the crunchy crackers that I love to snack on. Our entrees were so good, steak, shrimp, scallops, it's all good! We ended the dinner with the table side prepared bananas foster, while we finished off our bottle of wine. The owner Susie was there. I loved seeing her again. And her son is one of the chefs, who also prepared our bananas foster. The place was packed and it was a Tuesday night. Glad they are doing so well. There's also a nice bar area to hang out in after dinner if you like. We were so stuffed we had to get home. But we will be back soon! Love you and miss you Susy!