“Our stay was decent,. The rooms were smaller than I...”

Days Inn Trumann AR
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Trumann
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Our stay was decent,. The rooms were smaller than I thought it would be. I have a baby, and had his pack-and-play cribe with me. There wasn't enough room for it; when I asked to have a table removed from the room they had no problem with the request. That made the stay better. The staff was exceptional, and I thank them for that. Other than that the beds were comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 9 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Sam M
Reviewed 6 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2013

It was a good hotel for the money. The only problem was that the bath tub did not drain . And on the second night there was teenage running up and down all night.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2013

The manager and his family run this place. It is very clean. I took Clorox wipes expecting things to be dirty but after trying to wipe the remote, side table, etc down with getting NO dirt or dust back I stopped. It was clear from every surface that they cleaned well in between each person and I saw that from the next morning that the manager/check in person that night was there cleaning with an older gentleman and woman who I could only assume were his parents. They are Indian but the manager was easy to talk to and very sweet/ professional! So other than one stain I saw from the backside of the duvet cover I couldn't see anything that was dirty and I even pulled the white sheets back to check the mattress from nasty stuff. The bad thing: it's right across from a very popular bar in that town that many people wander over from to sleep things off. I have to say I wasn't bothered while there and it wasn't loud at least on the night I was there; there was a skunky smell outside on arrival (gone in the morning) that very well could have been pot; the tub didn't drain well; the TV wasn't a flat panel- only "flat screen", there look of the lamps, wallpaper, duvet, etc was outdated and gawdy; The bed was hard but the pillows nice and fluffy- I am a memory foam sleeper so regular beds are like concrete to me; The perks: cable, microwave, fridge that worked fair, air that worked great; of course there were little soaps, coffee stuff, etc that I don't use but there for sure for people that need them! If I had a choice out of cheap places to stay I would stay here, but if I have a choice without budget restriction I would stay in an actual hotel with good ratings/nicer furnishings not a motel that could use an upgrade.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I recently stayed in Trumann, Arkansas for an overnight trip for work. This motel gets an Applause for clean room, with no musty odor. A comfortable bed, cool air. The quiet, well furnished room was hard to leave. Traveling alone at this time, security was adequate. Area well lit and near my destination. The staff was helpful with check in and out. In the last month, I have traveled several times with overnight stays. WOW!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Trumann AR? Share your experiences!