We stayed here for the first night in our 6 night trip to Kenya. I was an excellent way to start our vacation. All rooms over look a water hole where animals come to visit. We saw water bucks, wart hogs, cape buffalo, monkeys, lots of different birds and many more. The balconies are great for animal viewing and just to take in the beauty of Mountain Kenya. The temperature at night gets very chilli, they put a hot water bag in our bed while we were at dinner, so we came home to warm bed! I thought that's a very nice touch. The food was great and service was supreme!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at 2,194 metres on the slopes of Mount Kenya, Serena Mountain Lodge is surrounded by a dense rainforest that comes alive at dusk with a myriad of sounds that make the African bush so special and exhilarating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Priceline, Jovago.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Serena Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serena Mountain Hotel Mount Kenya National Park
- Serena Mountain Lodge Kenya/Mount Kenya National Park