“I would immediately choose Simonstown Guesthouse again !”

Simonstown Guest House
Ranked #4 of 29 Simon's Town B&B and Inns
Brussels, Belgium
“I would immediately choose Simonstown Guesthouse again !”
Reviewed 25 September 2010

It's a beautiful guesthouse, with all the accomodation you need, very clean and lots of space in the room. The seaview is wonderful when you wake up and you can see the sunrise and the whales breaching now. Amanda is very friendly, helpfull, and all your wishes you just have to tell her and she does the best she can. Breakfast is very delicious, right on the time you prefer and everything you need to make a satisfied start of the day !

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed 20 September 2010

I had a wonderfull time staying here. The people were very friendly and helpfull to me. They did went out of their way to make my stay with them a very enjoyable experience. The room I was staying in was magnificent. I had modern decor in my room with a simply stunning sea view. Breakfast was a lot of nice food. The guest house is in a beautifull part of South africa. I certainly can recommend the guest house, and felt that I have received great value for my money

• Stayed May 2010, travelled solo
GOSFORD
Reviewed 20 September 2010

I wanted to stay in this area as I had heard the whales were in the bay in September, what a treat I had. I also wanted to see birds in the general area and Amanda and Steve gave me heaps of places to visit and all were very near and I also felt very safe, especially travelling around on my own.
The guesthouse itself is spectacular and the service and breakfast exceptional. I had a choice of cooked food or cold healthy fruits, cereals & yoghurt, whatever I wanted they went out of their way to please.
The decor is traditional African theme and the bed was so comfy that I could have stayed more than my 10 days.
I wouldn't hesitate referring this beautiful guesthouse to any of my friends.
Thanks again, Lorraine Murphy

• Stayed September 2010, travelled solo
Cape Town
Reviewed 19 September 2010

Lovely guesthouse with stunning sea views...Brand new, with tasteful finishings and all the luxuries. Hosts are very friendly and helpful. Good value for money! We'd love to go back and would definitely recommend a visit...

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
italy
Reviewed 7 February 2010

We stayed in Simonstown Guest House on our way to Simon's town from Hermanus. THe B&B is at 5 minutes by car from the village.
The house has just been build, so everything is still new, nice clean rooms, bathrooms, nice new linen.
Some rooms have the view on the Ocean, breakfast is genuine and abundant, Amanda is a very nice host, she will indicate nice restaurants and places to visit, she has a positive energy and attitude.
The house has a garage where you can park your car and Amanda and Steve they live on the upstair of the house, just in case you need anything.
There is a general feeling of being at home, and we decided to stay an extra day in this B&B.
Our experience was very nice and we felt very welcome.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple