“Professional, Kind and Good people”
Review of Pisces Divers

Pisces Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Diving around the Cape Town Area. Specializing in Sharks, Seals, Wrecks and Reefs. Among the most spectacular diving in the world. Pisces Divers is a PADI Five Star IDC Centre, providing the full range of PADI training courses. We also have a well-stocked retail shop, a coffee shop, servicing centre and air and nitrox filling station on site.
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I'm a novice diver and i had a refresher dive and then followed up with the seal dive and cow shark dives. I was travelling alone, out of practise and more than a little nervous and every member of the team went out. of their way to look after me and make sure i got the most from my trip. These guys are amazing and the diving was beautiful. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Pisces Divers is an excellent team to learn how to scuba dive in the Cape. Not only are all the instructors there so nice and helpful, but all the people there are. Learning with Pisces Divers was an awesome experience that I will never forget and I'll remember everything I learnt there and not only take skills out of it, but memories too. I can't think of a better learning process than the one that Pisces Divers gave me. I feel confident and comfortable and most of all, grateful with what I learnt with Pisces Divers. Thank you

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I am an independent freelance PADI Instructor and I currently offer all of my courses and excursions with the valuable logistic support of this dive centre

Nowhere in Cape Town will you find a more professional, organised and friendly team than at Pisces Divers. They are very well equipped with two private lecture rooms, top quality rental gear from Scubapro which they regularly service and upgrade, two operating charter boats and an in-house training pool that is very well maintained. They even have an in-house coffee shop where you can refuel between dives with great company

The staff are friendly and the dive team experienced, and they will always go the extra mile to make their clients feel welcome and ensure that their day with Pisces is filled with as much fun as possible. If it's a fun day of scuba diving in Cape Town you're after, then look no further than Pisces Divers!

1  Thank justdiv
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Nice team, good equipment and well organized. We like this diving operation very much and can recommend it to all fellow divers. Just be prepared for cold water. It can be super cold out there, don't be fooled by the hot summer weather!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Today I had two of the best dives of my life and it was all thanks to Pisces Divers. We did "Pyramid Rock" (Cow sharks) and had the best viz of 10 - 15m, a lot of sharks and a temperature of 17'C. Second we did the PMB wreck and again it was an awesome good viz dive. I just want to say thanks to the Pisces team for another amazing day in Cape Town and I would strongly advise anyone looking for a awesome diving adventures in the Cape to visit Pisces Divers.