We just came back form a three week hol in South Africa, spent the last ten days at
Whale View Manor in Simon`s Town, we hade a whale of a time. Susan and all her staff could not have been more helpfull & the standards where as good, If not better than the 5* hotel we stayed in Cape Town & with a more personel touch.The views from the hotel are fabulous & if you are thinking of going to Cape Town this is a great base, only a short 40-45 min drive to the city centre. Stellenbosch, Constantia, Cape Point, Boulders beach are just a few of the attractions within a short drive. We look forward to returning & will certainly use this hotel in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whale View Manor… distinctive and sumptuous…. a jewel of a guest house located in historic Simon’s Town and close to Boulders Beach that is world famous for the African Penguins. Whale View Manor is situated directly opposite a picturesque and secluded beach. The uninterrupted, breath-taking views, at the southern-most tip of Africa enhance the unique experience of this accommodation. This gem also has a backdrop of majestic mountain vistas. As you step into the eclectic reception area, you are treated to an extravaganza of the senses. Extraordinary artifacts and collectibles greet and welcome you. Susan Smyth, the owner, travels extensively and her keen eye selects remarkable objet d'art that she lovingly brings home to Whale View Manor. Visual delights are further accentuated by subtle fragrances wafting through the reception, by bougainvillea petals floating inside from the charming courtyard and by the gleaming smiles of the dedicated staff. Exemplary service defines Whale View Manor. The team will go to any lengths to create a memorable, magical experience for their valued guests – from set ting up a breakfast table on the beach to arranging a tantalizing high-tea in the garden. Flexibility and creativity allow for the team to cater to your dreams. Accommodation:Six of the rooms have spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, while four have beautiful garden and mountain views. All the rooms have newly appointed en suite bathrooms and satellite television. Breakfast & Dining: Breakfast is served in the restaurant overlooking the ocean. Scrumptious freshly prepared meals are served with the aroma of freshly ground coffee filling the air. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner - booking essential. The meals are quite delectable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Cancelon so you can book your Whale View Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whale View Manor Simons Town
- Whale View Manor Cape Town, South Africa